I hate arsenal, and they've just gone 1-0 up.

Anyone else watching this?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Yeah, i'm not a big arsenal fan either but i really hate bolton and sam allerdyce to i'm gonna support arsenal for this one.
AlkalineCharlie, what team do you support?

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by matt bickerton
I'm watching, and I'm a big Arsenal fan

so unlike yourself, I'm very glad they're 1-0 up

Boo.

Nah I'm kidding! But I hope Bolton pull their finger out and produce a goal from somewhere

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Arsenal play some really attractive football at times, really good to watch. Who do you support blackluster?
ARSENAL FTW
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I hate arsenal

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by AlkalineCharlie
Arsenal play some really attractive football at times, really good to watch. Who do you support blackluster?

*coughs* Tottenham Hotspur.

Yeah I know every arsenal fan is going to flame me here.

But I don't care about being flamed

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Last edited by BlackLuster at Feb 14, 2007,
What do football club-partnerships really entail?

Arsenal just signed a deal with the colorado rapids a few days ago.
Check out my latest recording on my profile
Quote by steee21
I'm watching and this is just showing how amazing Arsenal are. How they keep the ball and pass it around. Dammit it's beautiful. *Sheds tear*

Boo!

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I hope Bolton win, I dont fancy Blackburn playing Arsenal in the next round on Saturday!
Quote by David w
I hope Bolton win, I dont fancy Blackburn playing Arsenal in the next round on Saturday!

Yay I like you

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Ive just sen the goal on the half ime analysis and it was pretty damn good. Denilson trick especially.
Also. What do you guys think of thierry Henrys actions towards Chris Kirkland on Sunday. Personally i think he disgraced and made a fool of himself. Kirkland wasn't even wasting time. Typical top of the league team tho. Wec an do it but others cant, ie Lehman doing it 5 minutes later (although i wont hear a word said about the man- he is my goalkeeping inspiration, even if he is a bit eccentric at times)
BTW i support Sunderland
Sunderland AFC
I think Henry DID disgrace himself, and he lost a lot of the little respect he has.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Shit, and I thought this was going to be something about Michael Bolton getting into a fight with these guys. Not being English sucks.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Shit, and I thought this was going to be something about Michael Bolton getting into a fight with these guys. Not being English sucks.

Ha ha thats actually pretty funny.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
I think Henry DID disgrace himself, and he lost a lot of the little respect he has.

What did he do?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by hendo123456789
Ive just sen the goal on the half ime analysis and it was pretty damn good. Denilson trick especially.
Also. What do you guys think of thierry Henrys actions towards Chris Kirkland on Sunday. Personally i think he disgraced and made a fool of himself. Kirkland wasn't even wasting time. Typical top of the league team tho. Wec an do it but others cant, ie Lehman doing it 5 minutes later (although i wont hear a word said about the man- he is my goalkeeping inspiration, even if he is a bit eccentric at times)
BTW i support Sunderland

Could you be any more stupid. Did you even watch it?

How was Kirkland not timewasting. Every time he had the ball he put it down, stood up, repositioned it then walked through his run up and took as long as he possibly could.

An example for people who aren't too good with english football. Imagine there was no play clock, and the center moved the ball 2-3 times before settling. Which obviously he's not allowed to do but imagine he could.

Henry didn't disgrace himself, he made a stand. Why should timewasting be allowed, where a player purposely keeps it off the pitch, and out of play, if cheating isn't?

And start thinking dumbass, Lehamnn wasn't trying to get away with it. He was saying to kirkland, 'you've took your time all match, trying to hold us out, and guess what, now we're one ahead, lets see how you like it.' Credit for him being an idol of yours but get real.
ARSENAL!

Anelka should've been sent off, he was the last man. But two penalties in one fucking game! They need some penalty practise.

Glad we won though.

Oscar Wilde
How can anyone dislike Arsenal? They're remarkable. They move the ball so well.

Quote by BlackLuster

Henry has got tons of respect. He's the leader of one of the best English football teams right now!
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.