Page 1 of 2
So I was in the car with my mother and my grandmother and I said "Did you guys know that most really good guitarists are really old but look like they could be 30?" they said what are you talking about? I pull out my psp and show them my favorite guitarist, Eric Johnson, and my grandmother says "Well he looks like a woman! He looks like your sister." And I was like "WTF NO!" and she was like "Yeah Im a photographer I know these things" and I was like "GASP" and then I show her a picture of Steve Vai and she says "Is he gay? He looks like a gay." I was like wtffffff maaaan... I say "But he has a wife and kids" I made that up I didnt know if he did or not but hes 50 hes gotta right? And shes like "Well maybe its a cover" This surprised me the most.... I show her Jimi Hendrix and say "What about him?" she says "Hes black." I was like "uhhh yeah..." she says "Hes got big lips" I was like "WHAT THE FIZZUCK!?"

What do you think? Comments?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
haha thats great shes got a point though!
"I can't live my life alwayz worried about what if....
cuz what if i die tomorrow and i never even lived!"
Both Eric Johnson and Steve Vai are GAY.
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...
if u like vai i suggest looking at the video for tender surrender! ****ing amazing! but he like making love to the guitar its funny!
"I can't live my life alwayz worried about what if....
cuz what if i die tomorrow and i never even lived!"
Steve Vai does look pretty fancy, if not gay, when he plays live, especially when he has those stupid fans blowing, but Eric Johnson, sure he's scrawny, but he doesn't look like a chick, he looks like the best living guitar player of today, if not all time
Quote by zyxdragon
if u like vai i suggest looking at the video for tender surrender! ****ing amazing! but he like making love to the guitar its funny!
Poor form posting Steve Vai SHIT
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...
Quote by evilchuck
he looks like the best living guitar player of today, if not all time
Lies, his music is boring and shit.
Quote by YourLastAffront

WTF NO! Whos your favorite guitarist?

Edit: You sound angry... did someone pee in your cereal or did you not get a valentine?
Quote by denied
not the first time ive heard that vai looks gay...

Does he really look gay??? I always thought he looked pretty normal....GASP! Maybe I look gay! THE WORLD IS TURNING GAY!!! And to think it would be on Valentines day too...
Quote by Martha Stewart
WTF NO! Whos your favorite guitarist?

Edit: You sound angry... did someone pee in your cereal or did you not get a valentine?

I have several favourite guitarists, Ash Bowie, Dave Brylawski, David Pajo, Greg Ginn, Jeff Mueller, Jason Noble, Kevin Shields, Mark Kozelek......
Who cares if Eric Johnson prefers the company of men? Who cares if Steve Vai likes it in the butt? Does it affect their guitar playing at all? I don't think so. Or who knows? Maybe they wouldn't play the guitar so well if they didn't love the taste of penis.
Quote by YourLastAffront
I have several favourite guitarists, Ash Bowie, Dave Brylawski, David Pajo, Greg Ginn, Jeff Mueller, Jason Noble, Kevin Shields, Mark Kozelek......

See why ya gotta dis my favorite guitarist man... I respect your tastes cant you respect mine? I dont like the clash or green day but you dont see me posting every forum with them in it saying "Oooh hes gay hes a ****in fag he sucks."
Quote by Martha Stewart
See why ya gotta dis my favorite guitarist man... I respect your tastes cant you respect mine? I dont like the clash or green day but you dont see me posting every forum with them in it saying "Oooh hes gay hes a ****in fag he sucks."

Is that maybe because you don't know who those guitarists are I don't recall mentioning the Clash or Greenday?
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Kill yourself.

I'm only telling the truth, seems like you can't handle it.
Quote by YourLastAffront
Is that maybe because you don't know who those guitarists are I don't recall mentioning the Clash or Greenday?

Nah I clicked your name... I just brought up Green Day because I dont like them either... It said you liked The Clash so I figured you did.
Quote by Martha Stewart
Nah I clicked your name... I just brought up Green Day because I dont like them either... It said you liked The Clash so I figured you did.

Indeed I do.
Quote by Martha Stewart

Don't you dare compare The Clash with Green Day.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Hah,im sure you said "WHAT THE FIZZUCK" to your grandma...
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
Quote by YourLastAffront
I'm only telling the truth, seems like you can't handle it.

You're giving out your opinion in a stupid way

Not telling the truth

Fool
Whoa, your gran owned 3 different guitarists AND probly owned you after saying she doesn't like that new-fangled PSP thing.
Quote by imSpecial2
Hah,im sure you said "WHAT THE FIZZUCK" to your grandma...

I did and then she said "Nyukka please."
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Whoa, your gran owned 3 different guitarists AND probly owned you after saying she doesn't like that new-fangled PSP thing.

Nah shes a weird grandma... Like this one time my brother got some calls from some guy thinking it was his wife and he was cussing at him and then my grandma found out, and called back impersonating a detective and yelled at him. I loled. And yeah I also said "You know this is illegal right?" She was like "I dont give a shit"
Quote by YourLastAffront

indeed, your avatar is ****ing awsome

vai totally looks gay.......and i hate that damn handle on all his guitars GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
Page 1 of 2