Great band, Issac Brock is one of the greatest lyricises ever. Can't wait for there new cd.

Best Song by them=Third Planet
Quote by Bystander
Great band, Issac Brock is one of the greatest lyricises ever. Can't wait for there new cd.

Best Song by them=Third Planet

They are quite good, from what I've heard. Dark center of the Universe would be my favorite though!
I agree. They're an amazing band. I can't wait to hear the Smith's guitarist with them.

My opinion is that The Moon and Antarctica is their best overall cd, but my all time favorite songs are Black Cadillacs, The View, Tundra/Desert, and Talking Shit About a Pretty Sunset... Basically in a different mood all of their songs could be their best at one time or another.
Yea, its a severely underrated band in my opinion. Ill have to go with third planet as my fave as well.
Man I forgot about them for so long, just dug out Lonesome and Parlor Tricks, after a lengthy absence it's damn refreshing....

"every time you think you're talking you're just moving your mouth..." almost made me change my sig, lol, but not quite.

edit - in keeping with the theme above, best album would be Lonesome Crowded West, best song would probably be Lounge (Closing Time)
Last edited by tezhall at Feb 14, 2007,
Dude. Look at the above posts. Eveyone loves or at least respects Modest Mouse. Quite your one man crusade against Brock and MM! Look at his other posts! All against Brock(Well most anyways).

I think Dashboard is a pretty good song, not great, but a cool MM song...
So what? His opinion is just as valid as anyone else's, surely
BEACHSIDE PROPERTY!!!! best song
CircleTakesTheSquare

Somewhere out there there's a thrill I swear.

ESP LTD MH-400
Fender amp 65w with DSP
LINE 6 UBER METAL
Normally that is true, but I know him and he has listened to 1 album(Good News for People Who Loves Bad News) and refuses to listen to anything else by them.
favorite album lonesome crowded west

favorite songs:
all night diner
sleepwalking
styrofoam boots
black caddilacs