Hey guys. I'm selling my BTB for some extra cash and for the fact I don't play bass much anymore (only guitar). I've owned it for about 6 years but for the last 3 or so it has been sitting in its case. It is in good (used) condition with no major dings or scratches and plays perfectly. I just had a local shop set it up so she's good to go.

I'm asking $350 USD with the original Ibanez case plus shipping. I will split the shipping charges with you (as long it is within the continental USA).

So you know I'm serious about selling this my E-bay name is Distortion788. 100% feedback. Check previous auctions I have sold tons of equipment.

Pics:

Let me know if you're interested! I will ship it if you cover the charges, or if we live near each other I will meet you somewhere. Thanks!
Last edited by Distortion788 at Apr 15, 2007,
yeah, that things gorgeous. If only I had a little more money, id snatch it up
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
i actually really wanted one back wen i was into bass. how much did you originaly pay fer it?
(signature removed, please choose another)
Quote by player o slayer
i actually really wanted one back wen i was into bass. how much did you originaly pay fer it?

Man it was so long ago. I bought it new back in 2001...$800 keeps ringing a bell but I could be wrong. Somewhere in that area.

It really is a great sounding bass. With the active EQ it has such a huuuuge range of tones. Deep, dark, nasaly, bright, fat, you name it it does it. I only play the guitar now and I have a Fender Jazz Bass I feel more comfortable on (b/c of the shorter neck less and less frets) so I hate to have it go to waste.
Quote by TobyFellrunners
How much would shipping to Manchester England be, and how much is 350$ in £sterling?

I start a new job soon so could have the money hopefully in a few weeks.

I'll get you a quote and a total amount by tomorrow night. I just got home and it is very late here on the east coast
Quote by TobyFellrunners
How much would shipping to Manchester England be, and how much is 350$ in £sterling?

I start a new job soon so could have the money hopefully in a few weeks.

It would be approximately $125.00 USD via the United States Postal Service Economy (4-8 week delivery). It is considerably more if you want airmail or something like that. BTW I am not going to split International shipping charges WAY to expensive.
is that a extra B or C string cuz i nocticed the tuning knob was on the other side then wat is normally is
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Wat ibanez BTB is that also?
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble