Ok, I have been playing for six months, and I consider myself pretty good (I can already sweep and economy pick). I don't really know of any songs that are challenging. I've seen easy and I've seen the really insane stuff that is way too overchallenging. Really, I want something pretty challenging yet not frustrating, and most of all, fun Can anyone give me an idea? (PS i dont have guitar pro, only powertabs)
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

the solo to any iron maiden song will be fun and not to hard..

hallowed be thy name? notb? wasted years?
Quote by unfathomable_bo
As far as users go, lisagabe is sub par at best

my gear:

Ibanez SA260, EMG pups, Original Floyd, and Schaller locking tuners tuners

5150 III 4x12 Cab

LOOKING FOR NEW TUBE HEAD!!!!
P.M. If your selling one!!!
try the intro to alaska by between the buried and me. i dont like the song (or the whole deep scream thing for that matter) much but its intros amazing.
I think a better idea would be to learn how to play guitar by yourself. Like I mean literally anyone can learn how to play guitar by reading off tab sheets and obsessively memorizing random shred songs that they will regret in the long run. Honestly learn some basic theory such as common chord progressions, some basic scales (pentatonic, major, minor) and learn how to make actual music.
alright, thanks guys
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by whitebluesboy
I think a better idea would be to learn how to play guitar by yourself. Like I mean literally anyone can learn how to play guitar by reading off tab sheets and obsessively memorizing random shred songs that they will regret in the long run. Honestly learn some basic theory such as common chord progressions, some basic scales (pentatonic, major, minor) and learn how to make actual music.

+1
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
At six months playing shred is a BAD idea because your muscles haven't adapted to proper technique. Avoid the mistake I made by trying to learn master of puppets after playing for 3 months only to have it screw up my technique and take a year to fix it and have proper technique. And if you are wondering if your technique is bad, if you have to change your picking style in even the slightest bit in order to play something faster than your technique is bad. What will happen is eventually you will get to a point where because of the way you are picking you literally can not play any faster.