Can anyone tell me a good scale that i can play or look up that sounds good besides minor and major pentatonic crap and all that shit? like some unique scale that sounds really different and cool that u can make up ALOT of stuff from. thanks
what a stupid question! go get a theory book and you will understand what i mean by that comment.

pentatonic crap!!! tell kirk hammet, zakk wylde, david gilmour........................................that!!

IDIOT

P.s try using modal progressions and chromatic notes to spice things up.
Another point, you can make alot of stuff up from any scale, if your struggling maybe you should improve your improvisation skills instead of blaming the tools (scale).
learn different shapes to different scales and theres a plethera of stuff you can play and most songs are in major, minor, and pentatonic.
Quote by rik231
what a stupid question! go get a theory book and you will understand what i mean by that comment.

pentatonic crap!!! tell kirk hammet, zakk wylde, david gilmour........................................that!!

IDIOT

+3
Quote by rik231

IDIOT

Quit showing off. He/She is here for help not to hear the ego burst out of your head.

Try playing major and minor scales.

http://cyberfret.com/

Every thing is there in that site. I suggest you take a few lesson. I was self taught before, but if you go for lessons you learn everything the full way. Cyber Fret is the best online guitar website for learning according to me. Once you reach an intermediate stage you cannot find better lessons than the ones on UG.
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Quote by jammer-91
Quit showing off. He/She is here for help not to hear the ego burst out of your head.

Try playing major and minor scales.

http://cyberfret.com/

Every thing is there in that site. I suggest you take a few lesson. I was self taught before, but if you go for lessons you learn everything the full way. Cyber Fret is the best online guitar website for learning according to me. Once you reach an intermediate stage you cannot find better lessons than the ones on UG.

Ok,but he/she said no minor/major/pentatonic!!!
I think Phrygian scales are cool for a guy who does not like pentatonic stuff.