I made a video lesson about pentatonics. Please tell me what you think about it

wait spanish???? where are you from? I was thinking israel....

The accent is very very noticeable but you can understand without any trouble

(I live in Costa Rica, speak spanish and I'm also jewish)

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Last edited by UniverseZero at Feb 14, 2007,
Your accent is cool. The only problem I have with the video is that the guitar is too far away from the camera. Sound quality is good, but the room could be a little lighter. You should also refer to the frets as notes as well as the number; it helps people to learn the notes of the neck.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by UniverseZero
wait spanish???? where are you from? I was thinking israel....

The accent is very very noticeable but you can understand

(I live in Costa Rica, speak spanish and I'm also jewish)

I was born in Argentina, and lived there until I was almost 13 years old. And then my family immigrated to Israel. Now I'm 18 years old. in one month I'll be here already 6 years
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Nice playing towards the end.

Good video.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by urik
I was born in Argentina, and lived there until I was almost 13 years old. And then my family immigrated to Israel. Now I'm 18 years old. in one month I'll be here already 6 years

That's cool...

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
That's really cool. The accent is most noticable at the beginning for me, and then I get used to it. At the beginning you keep stuttering. With practise that can go away, it's just nervousness right? Just keep practising. D'ya make a script, or at least have a rough idea of what you're gonna do? Go over that, and film yourself each time. See where you're stuttering and things, and then try and improve there.
Hope that helped.
Yeah I know. But if I myself knew the notes I'd do that (lame, lame, I know).
Next time I'll check for the note names before
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

thats good, but like smokey said, get some a little better lighting and get a little closer to the camera (not too much though). Practicing and looking over what your going to say is good as well. Good job, and keep it up.

j
Quote by JBOX
thats good, but like smokey said, get some a little better lighting and get a little closer to the camera (not too much though). Practicing and looking over what your going to say is good as well. Good job, and keep it up.

j

Thanks. It was already night time when I shot it. Next time I'm going to do it earlier when there's still natural light out there
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Whoa hang on....oh no!
OK m8 I guess I watched your vid on a link from some other guy's thread, and posted my thoughts in that. Anyway I thought it was great, but yeah like a lot of the other guys are saying, better lighting would really help you out. Cheers!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Whoa hang on....oh no!
OK m8 I guess I watched your vid on a link from some other guy's thread, and posted my thoughts in that. Anyway I thought it was great, but yeah like a lot of the other guys are saying, better lighting would really help you out. Cheers!

Thanks
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I love it, especially at the end when your like "and practice!" I like your guitar tone too
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
We love you Urik!

In the end when you said "And practice" you sounded Jamaican.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Last edited by Pleiadian at May 21, 2007,