so i had in mind a les paul shape but with a jackson neck id buy a gibson but i cant play with the neck so i was wondering if anybody knows a place where i can buy a jackson neck and a les paul shaped body well yea thanks
Quote by YYZ
Yea, that's why most hot girls are dating faggot emo kids from ****ty faggot gay homo emo bands. I hate life.
warmoth would be good, but for your first one, i might recommend a kit. gives you practice without having to spend a lot or worry about ruining it.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
well i know a guy that can do it for me and hes like built a whole bunch of stuff and i was looking at warmoth and i dont know man that stuff is expensive
Quote by YYZ
Yea, that's why most hot girls are dating faggot emo kids from ****ty faggot gay homo emo bands. I hate life.
maybe look at all parts or mighty mite. i dont know if they have that stuff or not though.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

the advantage of warmoth is that any body they give will fit the necks they make. its all strat orientated. expensive however =(

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^