Hi,

I recently upgraded to a valve amp and the distortion on it is killer! but I dont have some stuff like wah, and modulation pedals and I was wondering what sort of stuff is out there that sounds good with tubes!

I have a Korg AX1500G multiFX and its great but I want something more suited to give me the best sounds out of my amp.

Doesn't really matter about price range yet as I just really want to get an idea of how much I would need to spend. The main thing I want is a wah that will not reduce the volume of my amp and a modulation pedals like a phaser, flanger etc that wont kill my tone.

Spanks!

Ash
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
everything possible sounds good with tubes, even distortion. are you looking for something specific? what's your budget? delay, overdrive, phasers, flangers, boosts, and wah pedals are all good starting points.

EDIT: reread it, a vox v847 wah and compression, like the MXR dynacomp would be good.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Ill look into the wah, thanks! Can you get alot of sound out of them?
But I dont really want a compressor I have tried a few and I think i sound better without them thanks anyway.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH