I find these utterly hilarious. The style in which they're made is very similar to videos I watched in science lessons in secondary school, which makes it more humourous to me. If you've not seen them before, they're spoof (though very well-made) science programmes. Thanks to the joys of modern technology, here they are:

Maths
Water
Germs
Ghosts
Sulphur
Music
Iron
Brain
Yer I loved this series.

I think they made a second, although it wasn't the same style.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
lol I remember these. You hero!

Btw that looks like a quieter version of my computer in the title sequence.
I've never seen this first series, but the second was funny too. 30 minute episodes each episode though, so the joke was stretched a little too much sometimes.
Great stuff.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I loved these as well. I hope they come back on again.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
"We will hook the iron up to the mains supplying both AC and DC. AC/DC is used as it is heavy metal"

Pure genius.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
i just finished the first one... it was pretty funny... i've never seen them before, though, because i live in the states
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I remember them they are very good. Do you happen to like brasseye?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
haha im to young to of seen vbrasseye by a couple ofyears - but wasnt there a massive argument over one episode with peados or summat?
I remember I saw the Water one a while ago, and I ended up watching every one of them, they're just awesome.

There's no better way to "dispose of and destroy" things like they did.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by philipisabeast
haha im to young to of seen vbrasseye by a couple ofyears - but wasnt there a massive argument over one episode with peados or summat?

That was a brilliant episode. Yeah, it got hundreds of complaints...but it was amazing, it got complaints from idiots who don't udnerstand what satire is.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish

Have I just spotted Simon Pegg in this shitty spoof?! It's fucking him!

Holy crap, he's like my favourite actor...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp

Have I just spotted Simon Pegg in this shitty spoof?! It's fucking him!

Cue instant ejaculation! Saved for sure!
hahaha germs is the best one, i saw it a few years ago, and was amazed, but never heard anythin else of it for ages, thank you ever so much for bringing this back into my life
I've also noticed one of the people (Paul, I think his name is) from the Fat Fighters group on Little Britain is in it. He's the one who drinks the mixture of sulphur and champagne.
haha
I watched the first two, and they're pretty good.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION