I've only been playing the guitar for about 8 months. I need some easy songs to learn. I want some easy songs to be able to learn. Don't post anything impossibly hard to make you look like your a great guitar player. E-mail me if you have any questions or tabs or suggestions. theyanks@snet.net
Thanks!
Quote by tributeburn51
I've only been playing the guitar for about 8 months. I need some easy songs to learn. I want some easy songs to be able to learn. Don't post anything impossibly hard to make you look like your a great guitar player. E-mail me if you have any questions or tabs or suggestions. theyanks@snet.net
Thanks!

I started with Green Day. Most of the songs are easy and only use the d, a, and e strings. Some more are Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit and The Offspring's Self Esteem. These are just some I know and I've been playing (somewhat) seriously for about 8 months as well.
Try
undone (the sweater song) - weezer
anything from blink182 but the songs suck
beatles songs, Jimmy eat world.

*lol I hate most of these bands*

and heres another tip, most popular songs now are easy to play.

good luck at playing guitar
"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Originally Posted by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?
Here:

Fat lip- Sum 41 <5>
Dammit- Blink 182 <2>
Adams song- Blink 182 <1>
Buried a lie- Sense Fail <6>
Scotty doesnt know- Lustra <4>
Through the glass- Stone Sour (into is easy) <3>
Motivation- Sum 41 <7>

Note: The number in these brackets <> shows the level of easiness (ie Adams dong is the easiest and motivation is the hardest). Yet all these songs are fairly easy to play.

I also suggest you get Guitar Pro 5 from a torrent site. You can ask a download freak for help. With guitar pro you can actually hear the song in real life, adjust the temp to suit you pace and play along with drums etc.

Good Luck
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna