If you can get a 1960A for 400$, you should go for it imo. (Though I don't know the US prices so I might be wrong - but here in the UK I had to pay 250 GBP - about 450$ for mine, picking it up myself, and it was scratched kinda bad!)

They're great cabs, my all-time favorites actually. I could write an essay about how great is their tonal range, bass response, blah blah blah - but really, it all comes down to one simple thing - I love the noise these cabs make and I'm yet to find a cab that would sound better to me, regardless of the amp used.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by ar73m
If you can get a 1960A for 400$, you should go for it imo. (Though I don't know the US prices so I might be wrong - but here in the UK I had to pay 250 GBP - about 450$ for mine, picking it up myself, and it was scratched kinda bad!)

They're great cabs, my all-time favorites actually. I could write an essay about how great is their tonal range, bass response, blah blah blah - but really, it all comes down to one simple thing - I love the noise these cabs make and I'm yet to find a cab that would sound better to me, regardless of the amp used.

It will be that exact amp. It's used and not in perfect condition.
Those are amazing cabs, my rythm guitarist has one (he got his for $100 cause all the vinyl was ripped off), i love the sound of it, if you have the cash id say go for it.

-Axe
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by metal Lover
It will be that exact amp. It's used and not in perfect condition.

So you're getting the amp with it as well? Definitely go for it then, sounds like helluva deal

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

well it's still a great deal anyway, and a very nice cab. I say get it if you actually want a 4x12