So I was walking around good old Chester, and decided to go into HMV to see what new DVDs were out... walk up the stairs, and boom... all my childhood memories start flowing back. It turns out that the first season of Thundercats has been released on DVD... So yeah, was anyone else in The Pit ever a fan of the cheesy dialogue, mass chauvinism, retarded moralistic ending conversations and.... Snarf?

I have just realised I am an absolute loser, I have spent all day watching the first 26 episodes
What I was like 5 years old when that was on TV!

I need to buy this DVD!

.... TV was way better back then
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Dude, I lived for Thundercats when I was a young'n. I used to watch my Thundercats cassette tapes over and over.

Thunder...Thunder...Thundercats...HOOOOOOOOOOO!

The sword of Omens is probably the greatest sword ever made.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Deliriumbassist
but yeah, the DVD is only £25 at HMV for.... 725 MINUTES of pure Thundercat goodness.... and I think my love for Cheeterah has reawakened, lol

I used to fancy WillyKit. I was about 8 or 9 at the time, so it wasn't so bad.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Thundercats are badass, and dont forget He-man and the Transformers.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
so err, i love chester, full of fit girls for some reason, just like hollyoaks. but i wouldnt tell any of em i watched thundercats today hahaha.
=---Can't stop addicted to the shindig!!
i used to love watching that show as a kid. I can't remember his name, but the guy who looked like a tiger was my favorite.

I remember there being a show on around the same time as Thundercats called "Silver Hawks", used to love that show too.
Quote by Glennjoe
so err, i love chester, full of fit girls for some reason, just like hollyoaks. but i wouldnt tell any of em i watched thundercats today hahaha.

I dunno.......if some dude jumped out at me and went "THUNDERCATS!! HOOOOOOO!!!" holding up a broom handle or something, I'd go completely gay for him. For a little while anyway.
haha, yeah but if a hollyoaks a like girl did that?
ah well, Glennjoe, it sorta turns out that the REALLY fit birds here like the intelligent man, not the macho.... plus when they ask you why your bass is bigger than a guitar, you tell them it's reflecting other things.... which works, surprisingly as does making a sign saying "pulled" and just pointing at lasses and flashing them the sign

OMG THE SWORD OF OMENS HAS BEEN BROKEN!!!!!
haha, so intelligent men watch thundercats?
Wow... I had no idea. I'm picking it up for sure.

I sure hope they bring Silverhawks out on DVD.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
haha, intelligent men go bed at 12 too, night
yeah, I should really go to bed... 4 hour practical on essential immunology at 9....

anyways, back on topic, one thing I could never work out... Jaga, the old due who dies in the first episode.... HOW THE HELL IS HE A THUNDERCAT? He actually has no resemblance to any feline creature whatsoever
My friends and I were having this conversation the other day.I loved that show.I could pretty much name every detail of it.Better question,does anyone remember that show with the huge cat robot fighting machine things,and every episode they'd combine to make one big super fighting machine?I've been trying to think of the name of that show for weeks now,and everytime I draw a blank.
Yes.
It wasn't pizza cats,though I do remember that show.No,it was more badass than that.I'm sorry for being vague but I obviously don't remember much.It wasn't power rangers, it was a cartoon.
Yes.
I miss Thundercats...

But I'm cool because I bought a Thundercats t-shirt the other day ^_^
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Quote by Misc Debris
My friends and I were having this conversation the other day.I loved that show.I could pretty much name every detail of it.Better question,does anyone remember that show with the huge cat robot fighting machine things,and every episode they'd combine to make one big super fighting machine?I've been trying to think of the name of that show for weeks now,and everytime I draw a blank.

Voltron

Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
I was so nearly going to buy the thundercats last week, but i'm saving up for a new amp. But damn I want that dvd
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

I used to watch that show alot. I should look into the DVD.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I got that Thundercats DVD too, I can't believe how it has stood the test of time! Still as great now as it ever was.

Happy memories
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~