does anyone have any idea why some pics are just a red x in the top left hand corner on my computer? its really annoying. not pics saved on my com, but pics on the internet.
Last edited by DFH/CFH at Feb 14, 2007,
cuz u tak l1ek dis lol!1
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
you prolly have slow internet...they're called anti-filters and they're gay
"You can't be something you're not..." -Pantera

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Quote by Guitarplaymetal

In soviet Russia, The LULZ do it for you
it means the picture couldnt be found or you dont have a cirtain plugin to see it
It happened to me too, it's got nothing to do with speed.
I switchwed to Firefox and it didn't happen anymore, you should do it.
And you should also speak correctly
i have cable internet. not dial up. could be that my computer is running on windows me? its kinda old.
Quote by Muphin
cuz u tak l1ek dis lol!1

i only said two things that were abreviated dude.
Quote by iggybatero
It happened to me too, it's got nothing to do with speed.
I switchwed to Firefox and it didn't happen anymore, you should do it.
And you should also speak correctly

i tried firefox, but i guess stuff like flash or whatever didnt work. If i went to a music profile on myspace the music thing wouldnt pop up...so i was just like allright **** this, cause...well yea.
It means the browser didn't find the actual image (it's missing or it didn't download properly).
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
It means the browser didn't find the actual image (it's missing or it didn't download properly).

so what would i do then? i refreshed it plenty of times and i gave it time to "try to find it".
^ if it happens for all pictures even after refreshing, then check your browser and firewall settings for anything that might block images.

Also, scan for viruses/spyware, I'm not familiar with any that actually block images, but you never know.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
allright ill have to check that out. its weird cause its not all images. and...um...about the viruses...my computer is probably loaded w/ viruses. everything will just stop and the screen will turn blue and it'll tell me to press ctrl+alt+delete, but you dont want to do that because if you do it freezes right there so your other option is to press the any key. where is the any key? i know i dont have one....just kidding. sometimes the internet browser will just stop cause some window will pop up saying "FLASH9B.ONX" has cause an error in Iexplorer.something i dont remember. the computer has got to have a virus in it. i dont know what to do though. i have done a scan for viruses and it has come up w/ a few trojan viruses, and i guess it cant fix those. my friend says i should format my hardrive. which isnt a bad idea, but i have all my recordings, lyrics, and power tabs on here. im really lazy and dont feel like putting everything onto all my flashcards that i have. one of them is a pen/64mb flashcard/laser light by the way. its fancy.