I was literally just listening to them...they make my snowed in days of cabin fever more enjoyable
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
"I didn't order a pizza..."
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
The Planet Smashers are one of those bands who will always play a great live show.
I can't think of anyone who doesn't like them.
I wasn't too fond of their latest release, but as long as they keep playing songs off from before that live, the Smashers and I will be quite alright.
Circle that A, motherfucker!
what is a good album?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by waterproofpie
"I didn't order a pizza..."

"...well someone's gotta eat it"

The Smashers are amazing. My favourite albums by them are 'Attack of' and 'Life of the Party'. I love them all though.
"If a body catch a body comin' through the rye."
(Ding Dong)

"Pizza Man"

"I didn't order any pizza"

"Well, someone's gotta eat it"

*cue ska goodness*

Planet Smashers=Good Canadian Ska
Quote by nappy d
would you like it if gay people rubbed their dicks all over your face and mouth every night cause you dont wanna give some head?

Quote by Jackolas

"MI BANDZ WANTS ME 2 LERNZ AND PLAY IT TOOMOOROO AT SKOOLZ INFRONT 0F 121298 PEEPZ LOLZ INCLUDING DIZ GUY I LIKE"
One of the only bands I can stand to listen to when I'm at work at Hollister.
you work at Hollister^

"there I stood on the roof of my parents' garage. the crowd said they'd give me a count of three.....they only counted to two....."

the Planet Smashers own.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
for some reason, whenever i think of the planet smashers, i think of mu330. i don't know why, the two don't really sound anything alike. anyway, planet smashers are a good band, i like almost all the songs i've heard by them.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."