Okay, I have an SG 61 reissue, and am thinking about installing a bigsby tremolo bridge on it, and would like to stabilize the tuning, so I want to put a locking nut at the top. Where would I get one/would this work, or do I need locks at both ends of the guitar?
Get locking tuners instead. They're better for this situation for two reasons. A) locking nuts are ment for Floyd Rose trems or other bridges with fine tuners. This is because when you lock the nut, the strings go out of tune. B) locking tuners require little to no modification.

You could also get a roller bridge to help the strings move through with ease.
Will says:
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club