Im doing a music video for video class and I want to make it a motivational video with a good story line, i want it to have a similar rocky type motivation, but if you have a song or idea sugestion plz tell
Love is all around me - Wet wet wet.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
ill check all these out, the ones I had in mind were The final count down, and theres no easy way out
Quote by kolber
ill check all these out, the ones I had in mind were The final count down, and theres no easy way out

Not cliche at all.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You're The Best from Karate Kid (By Joe Esposito)

YES! if not my song this one!!

(my song might be a bit heavy......................and about the end of the world......)
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Shredder6
YES! if not my song this one!!

(my song might be a bit heavy......................and about the end of the world......)

Nevermore are awesome though, it's allowed

Though I'd say This Godless Endeavour is more motivational. I ****in' moved anyway,lol
duh!............duh!..duh!..duh!

Eye of the Tiger FTW!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
idk somtin that just pumps you up, doesnt have to be fast, just a song that you would listen to when yer jogging, or somthing you would get a good messege from
Quote by Doodleface
duh!............duh!..duh!..duh!

Eye of the Tiger FTW!

that does have a ownage story line put I dont want this music video to have some cheap rocky workout montage ripp feel
I still say You're the Best from Karate Kid, or failing that the Pirates of the Caribbean theme would be excellent for swashbuckling motivation.
I cant take the song from karate kid serious after I herd it on south park lol