thanks for commenting our band, and that one song you have one there sounds really good you should get some more onto imyspace.

sounds like the guitar has alot of potential same with the drums, hell the bass wasnt bad at all either..
"Turn off your mind, Relax, and float down stream"
I like that bass line... alot not gonna lie. Song sounds sweet. once you get a better recording make sure to post another thread up here!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser aka Frederick
Epiphone G-310
Boss Metal Zone Distortion pedal
Crate GT1200H Head
Crate G412SL Half stack
and some strings,
and some picks of assorted sizes

www.myspace.com/todaysescape
Check us out!
The Songs there are great, really something I would buy, one question though, I can't tell what kind of guitar you have, Stratocaster, Les Paul, SG, Telecaster. The Bass riff is probably one of my favorites. The Wah edition, I am in love with, i love wah-wah like more than my car.

You really got something there, but i say you should try experimenting with other styles, you might not like it, i didn't at first, but it can be fun, and may appeal to more people who like that particular style.
My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Vintage Sunburst: Heavily modified.
Line 6 Spider 3 amp.
Marshall Mini amp.
Marshall Slant Cab-Half Stack.
Classic Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EVH Phase 90
EVH Flange
best stuff from an unsigned band ive ever heard
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
good job

things could be improved but its always that way for new bands....

I suggest getting some better audio recording stuff

run everything into a Yamaha MG mixer and then into the "Line In" of a desktop computer sound card

you'll get a better mix and with a good mic like the sure SM58 you'll have close to top notch sound like my page

just got to the wah wah solo, sounds great!

edit:

OK now that you have a song up on myspace you should consider customizing the page design a little, the message boards at myspace will help you with that.

also get a few photos and text info up.
Last edited by moody07747 at Feb 15, 2007,
thanks guys. I know the recording wasnt the greatest quality but we dont really have the money to get into a professional studio. But im glad most of you liked it.
that is possibley the best song i have ever heard in my life.
add me on myspace.
The Songs there are great, really something I would buy, one question though, I can't tell what kind of guitar you have, Stratocaster, Les Paul, SG, Telecaster. The Bass riff is probably one of my favorites. The Wah edition, I am in love with, i love wah-wah like more than my car.

i used a G&L Tribute strat.
Nice, Very Jimi/Zeppelin/Chili Peppers.....little advice try not to make the wah like your metronome by keeping time with it by tapping your foot, just try to accent it.....But it sounds great! Keep up the rockin work!
"Hate is just baggage, lifes too short to be pissed off at everybody all the time." - American History X

Founder of the official Liquid Tension Experiment club, PM me to join!

In Soviet Russia, Acid Trips You!
Not a bad track. Could be a little tighter, and a lot better recorded, but still pretty good.

The most important piece of advice I can give you is "please listen to my band, we're all under 15" is not going to get you noticed. Get used to the idea of lying about your age, and get some fake id so you can play more venues.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
Not a bad track. Could be a little tighter, and a lot better recorded, but still pretty good.

The most important piece of advice I can give you is "please listen to my band, we're all under 15" is not going to get you noticed. Get used to the idea of lying about your age, and get some fake id so you can play more venues.

haha thanks for the advice
yeah i was expecting the worse with that title there "we're all under 15"...
but i was pleasantly suprise, you sound a lot more mature than any 15 year old i've ever heard....
i really do like it, put up some more stuff... get some better recrodings, i dunno, you really have something there...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Both songs sound pretty cool dudes! but i liked rumble in jungle the most
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
not normaly into this, but ive listend to bothe songs 7 or 8 times, very nice job guys.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.