So, at my school, supposedly someone lit the toilets on fire. Now, there's a 10,000 dollar reward for whoever rats this guy out. I mean, 10,000 dollars? wtf? Is this normal? Also, share other arson stories, if you want.
lol does the school want some1 killed? cause that's what's going to happen to the "loose lips lenny" at your school
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by The Casualty
How in the hell do you light a toilet on fire?

i was wondering the same thing

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
i've lit a few churches on fire in my day.
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Were the toilets made of pearl with diamond-studded silk paper?

Or is somebody overreacting a bit?
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
10,000!?!?! wtf? If you know who it was and he/she isn't one of your best mates then do it. This probably won't make me popular but I mean come on - for all of that imagine the gear you could buy. Be careful though if people find out its you they probably would kick the shit out of you.
Quote by The Casualty

you take a #### in toilet and set the crap on fire
Quote by The Casualty

Watch home alone 2 and find out

I tried finding the clip on youtube, wasn't there
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Hahahaha....
The guy I work with lit napalm off in the bathroom of his grade 8 school. He got expelled because there was something like 10 000 dollars worth of damage. Appently he made the napalm in his friends kitchen too, don't ask me how.
Wow...Jesus Christ. They're toilets. Don't rant the person out, you'll probably get the shit beaten out of you.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
10,000$??!?!?!? holy hell! boy what i could do with that money! if u know who it was.. i say u rat... then switch schools
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I lit a valentine's candy box on fire with my zippo while waiting for my friends in the morning. it was impaled on a hook in the only open locker in the hallway.

fate? perhaps.

it was just the box, but they were saying the whole thing was in flames or something.. really gay.. anyway I was ratted out and got suspended. said I could've been expelled, but I was nice 'n honest about it so they let me off with 3 days and I had to go to an 'arson prevention program' at the police station. it was retarded. like.. really bad. there were 10 year olds and everything. embarassing. it was funny though because they showed you movies with those burnt-up kids wtih disfigured telling stories about "I shouldn't have been playing with those matches" and stuff. what an adventure.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
I doubt they would give you money.

Back when I was in 6th grade, they had a policy where if you rat someone out if they have a weapon, they'll give $500. Well, this jackass always brought a knife to school and showed it off all the time, so me and a friend ratted him out and we didn't get jack shit.

I was pissed.

I've never ratted on anyone ever since.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Wow...Jesus Christ. They're toilets. Don't rant the person out, you'll probably get the shit beaten out of you.

Haha. pun?
At my school whenever someone's doing things they shouldn't be, they always say on the announcements there's a reward of "up to $200".

I've known people who have gone and ratted them out- I've only known one person who got anything and it was only 20 bucks.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
oh, and I say rat unless they're a close good friend.
I don't think they'll have an announcement saying "thanks to Murasaki-kun, we caught the arsonist. thanks!"
make sure to ask to be anonymous anyway.

...but by the sounds of it, you don't know who did it. oh well.
good luck if you do!
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
ahh
arson

yeah me and my friends hang out in this abandoned house alot
and when we first found it
there was a kind of garage with a car that was really shitty

got molotov cocktails and napalm and blew it up

a different time we were there
and there was a cop
and the cop was really stupid so we said we were just passing through as a shortcut
(since it is in the middle of the woods)
and the cop was like
"wowww well have you guys seen this damage? looks like a professional job, i mean they didnt leave any traces."

i <3 dumb cops
i wud normally tell u to rat him out but after hearing thisguys story dont do it. ur not gonna get shit and the theyll **** u up
nothin wrong with a bit of fire-startery

i mean really? what did arson ever do to hurt anyone?
Usually everyone would say not to rat. But shit, 10 thousand turtles? Rat that mofo out, find him and rat him.
Quote by AceOfBlades
nothin wrong with a bit of fire-startery

i mean really? what did arson ever do to hurt anyone?

It can only BURN YOU ALIVE!
Same thing alomst happened at my school a couple of months ago, but they lit the floor in the bathroom on the second floor on fire. Fortunately the fire was put out, one of the freshman involved in that had ingredients to make a bomb, I knew him too.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by guitar?
It can only BURN YOU ALIVE!

this is a WORTHY consequence of having fire related fun...

remember that lesson kids, no prison sentence can outweight how cool you are when you start fires
Trust me, I don't think any school board is about to give money away.
A block in our school got burned down. We had a month off. All the students knew who did it. Did we grass? **** no.

You'd get stabbed or shot mate, if you live in anywhere but the nicest of areas.
"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?"

Bill Hicks
R.I.P.

Quote by pastfatalaties
ahh
arson

yeah me and my friends hang out in this abandoned house alot
and when we first found it
there was a kind of garage with a car that was really shitty

got molotov cocktails and napalm and blew it up

a different time we were there
and there was a cop
and the cop was really stupid so we said we were just passing through as a shortcut
(since it is in the middle of the woods)
and the cop was like
"wowww well have you guys seen this damage? looks like a professional job, i mean they didnt leave any traces."

i <3 dumb cops

Dude, he was probably trying to catch you off guard and make one of you do some thing stupid or crack a smile or something.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Raijin.xiii
I lit a valentine's candy box on fire with my zippo while waiting for my friends in the morning. it was impaled on a hook in the only open locker in the hallway.

fate? perhaps.

it was just the box, but they were saying the whole thing was in flames or something.. really gay.. anyway I was ratted out and got suspended. said I could've been expelled, but I was nice 'n honest about it so they let me off with 3 days and I had to go to an 'arson prevention program' at the police station. it was retarded. like.. really bad. there were 10 year olds and everything. embarassing. it was funny though because they showed you movies with those burnt-up kids wtih disfigured telling stories about "I shouldn't have been playing with those matches" and stuff. what an adventure.

been there
ive heard of ppl using napalm to light toliets on fire as welll at my school

edit: to pastafatalities

me and my friends hang out at an abandoned house in the woods and a car was blown up
and i also live in maryland
Quote by Faux

me and my friends hang out at an abandoned house in the woods and a car was blown up
and i also live in maryland

and me and you were hanging out there today!!!