Page 1 of 3
Lately i have been getting in a lot of fights with my parent...my mom hits me all the time she yells at me and locks me in my room...my dad is always at work and when he gets home he never hears me out and just gets mad and yells at me and they take my guitars so what am i supposed to do with my self i am tired of it i just feel like killing my self or something.....please help and dont be sarcastic ass holes
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
She hits you? I'm pretty sure Child Abuse is Illegal.

My suggestion is get some phone numbers, I'm sure they'd be interested that your mom hits you regularily.

And I hope you're alright (and will be).
today she had a belt and she just started swinging and she left big red welps on me where she hit me i am pretty sure a couple will turn to bruises
Well by your username you probably are a rebel towards your parents....maybe thats why they lock you away and take your guitars

anyway..why is this happening have you been a bad child or what?
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Well, I was gonna be an asshole and post a picture of a razorblade...but you have a real problem. There is one one piece of advise I can give you: Don't ignore it, don't put in the back of your head. I did, and it's screwed me over badly. Tell someone, a friend, they'll listen.
Dude...she's a woman. Just kick her in the vagina and tell her to get back in the kitchen.

...sorry. But seriously, just find someone who you can trust and talk to them about it. Friends, other family, whatever. You'll come to a solution somehow.
Quote by Zuka

My suggestion is get some phone numbers, I'm sure they'd be interested that your mom hits you regularily.

+1.
it seems every thing i try to do is never good enough or i can just never do anything good at all and i hit my walls and i punched my little practice amp today and busted through the wood i try to listen to music and they come in and take my cd player i just have no way to get calm anymore
ehh I can relate a bit..
either totally give in and don't talk back, call the police or whatever, or just be at home as less as possible.
either way, don't give up man. put your emotion into a song, use it to get famous, and then move the **** out, pissing on your parents on the way out.
I'm rootin' for ya.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Call child abuse numbers, get non-abusive foster parents, live somewhere else
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Child abuse is illegal. Get some help and don't take that shit from your parents.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
last time they called the police on me for running away he asked why and i said because im tired of her hitting me he was like well she is just trying to help you so that doesnt help me much now i guess....
Where do some of you get the audacity to be such horrible people? I don't need the "It's the pit" excuse. You are just plain sick to joke around/insult him. GTFO already.
Last edited by Zuka at Feb 14, 2007,
Quote by Zuka

*high five*

Seriously, ****ing tell someone with some sort of authority or something.

edit:
Quote by Rebel1991
last time they called the police on me for running away he asked why and i said because im tired of her hitting me he was like well she is just trying to help you so that doesnt help me much now i guess....
What the ****?
Last edited by maXterbat0r at Feb 14, 2007,
Sounds like maybe and no offense ur mom is abusing u and its illiegal i dont care hwo much u rebel against them if she hits u with a belt and locks u in ur room i say get her some therapy honestly i cant see anyone having a reason to do that to their child.
Are you serious?? Didn't you make a thread once about kicking some kid's ass because he got you in trouble? and now you're blubberin about your mom- take some initiative and get the hell out of there if you're serious
shit man... can't you resist her or something?

anyway, i'd listen to music, but as that too seems to have failed, i would try to run away again, and this time do it right...

good luck anyway

i will headbang my head off for you when i play guitar tonight
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Its called punishment, atleast its not your dad doing it like it is with me.
Wait, is a parent hitting her kids with a belt (or meter stick) really considered child abuse...?
Quote by guitar?
Its called punishment, atleast its not your dad doing it like it is with me.

huh? you call bein beat with a leather belt 'punishment'?

i mean maybe a smack across the back of the head if you fail a test or sumthin, but BEATING you with a belt is kinda extreme...

either hit her back or get soem authorities involved in it dude, you gotta get out of that sh*t
no she doesnt drink or anything my whole life just sucks....there are cops all over madison i have no way to escape here its a small town my dad is buddies with a lot of the cops so they know me and what i drive
Quote by Zuka
Where do some of you get the audacity to be such horrible people? I don't need the "It's the pit" excuse. You are just plain sick to joke around/insult him. GTFO already.

+1000
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

Quote by yawn
Wait, is a parent hitting her kids with a belt (or meter stick) really considered child abuse...?

.. I've only been hit in the ass with a belt with friends as a joke, and it hurt. Yeah, i'm pretty sure using the Belt/Meter stick etc. in that manner (Other than style, or measurement) is considered child abuse.
Quote by AceOfBlades
huh? you call bein beat with a leather belt 'punishment'?

i mean maybe a smack across the back of the head if you fail a test or sumthin, but BEATING you with a belt is kinda extreme...

either hit her back or get soem authorities involved in it dude, you gotta get out of that sh*t

I was beat with a leather belt, whoppy dee doo. I was chocked out before by my dad who is 6'7''. I was hit and smacked and still am.
Quote by Rebel1991
no she doesnt drink or anything my whole life just sucks....there are cops all over madison i have no way to escape here its a small town my dad is buddies with a lot of the cops so they know me and what i drive

hang on, you got a car?

serisouly, just pack some stuff when they're asleep, n jet

go fast enough n they'll wake up in the mornin clueless, n you'll hopefully be too far for the cops to chase ya down
Quote by Zuka
.. I've only been hit in the ass with a belt with friends as a joke, and it hurt. Yeah, i'm pretty sure using the Belt/Meter stick etc. in that manner (Other than style, or measurement) is considered child abuse.
Bleh I wish I knew that when my little brother and I were kids...
Quote by guitar?
I was beat with a leather belt, whoppy dee doo. I was chocked out before by my dad who is 6'7''. I was hit and smacked and still am.

heh, just lookin at your sig...
ya but i have no money right now so what would i do about gas?
Quote by Rebel1991
ya but i have no money right now so what would i do about gas?

ah yeh that kinda sucks, but if you cant do it straight away, start plannin boyo, you NEED to get away if they're treatin you THAT bad
Page 1 of 3