hey, i started up my compy today and when i went to watch some ...erm... videos... i couldnt see the video... idk theres just an empty space where the video might normally go...? and when i go to look at a bands myspace, the music player thingy on the right isnt there, theres just a blank space once again... how do i fix it?

ill delete this as soon as i can fix the problem. thanks
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
Are you using your normal browser? Download realplayer, quicktime, windows media player? Try those.
yeah i have all those.

and yeah mozilla is my normal browser . ive had it for like 2 years now so i know its worked before and i dont think i changed anything
MY GEAR :
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
it just gives me the normal right click menu thingy like "back, reload, bookmark " etc

and on the myspace thing, i can still hear the music, i just cant see the player
MY GEAR :
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah

Quote by Nole07
what version of firefox and what add ons?
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.