Okay so today is Valentines Day, but because of the blizzard we've had, I haven't had a chance to do one for my soon-to-be girlfriend...cause I couldn't think of one, can someone suggest a good melodic acoustic love song?
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Northeasten Indiana
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Oh, I just wondered because for the rest of us (as far as I know) valentines day was yesterday, the 14th of Feb. Anyways, Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez is good. Quite hard though.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Great, now he's gonna kill you for being so cliché. Don't play some sappy love song, do something nice that she will like.

You bet, they don't care about cliché, they just want Tears In heaven, trust me. Don't complicate things.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Wonderwall - Oasis

SOMEBODY had to say it!
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Quote by rocker_46788
soon-to-be

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means..
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Threadstarter, unless you have an incredible voice.. save yourself the embarassment and hold off on playing her a song (Especially if she's just a girl you like..) But if you insist, Collide by Howie Day.
i'll have to say i love you in a song- jim croce

come on, you can't beat that.

but suthy, collide is a damn good chick song
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs