the goal: to fill a swimming pool with jello.

the question is....how exactly would you do that?
Quote by RHCP94
funkdaddyfresh is a real American
How else? Put the packets of power in and fill it up with water.
Idk, but the very idea arouses me.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I tried it, and I had to pay to have all the pool hardware replaced.

You have to do it in winter, cover the pool (so it becomes congeally, like it does in the fridge) and not uncover it AT ALL till spring. When spring arrives you will have a jell-o filled pool for about 4 days, then it is just slime.
You have to boil the jello. I'm not really sure you could do that with a pool...
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Ahahaha, that scene from that Pink Panther movie (not sure which one of them it was) was BRILLIANT
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Chimaira
You have to boil the jello. I'm not really sure you could do that with a pool...

That's just to kill bacteria.

Get a shit ton of jello packets and mix them with water from the hose as chlorine might screw the whole thing up.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
don't you have to heat it up then cool it?

good luck with that. then i bet all the filters and pumps and shit will get all gummed up and what have you.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
There is something extremely sexy about that...
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by AngelGC
and to make the powder dissolve easier in the water

That too but it really doesn't matter all the much. Really, it should just be hot when you add the gelatin, boiling water can damage the cell structure.

And yes, I did sig that.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.