Ok so the deal is im bored and I have used fender parts laying around my godfathers shop and he either wants me to throw them away or do something useful. I have a 2001 Squire Fender Strat body and neck and I was wondering if Original fender parts will work? Because I remember I had an original fender whammy and it didnt fit on the squire.

P.S. I can't try out the parts since I live pretty far away from his shop.
Get the parts. If it doesnt fit, buy a body and a neck and build yourself a strat. Don't have the money ? Work.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
they should be fine as far as i know, couldn't you just take the parts to your house and try them? if they don't work throw/sell them
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Its going to be a week or so till' I go back. Im trying to find out ahead of time, but I guess ill have to wait since no one has experimented with this already.
The part that seems to be the most incompatible is the trems. There's a few different sizes. Other than that. all the other parts should be good.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
http://store.guitarfetish.com/tremelos.html
Guitar fetish has some pretty decent stuff. I think they also tell you if the bridge will fit or not fit.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
well, i was wondering the other way around - would a real fender strat neck fit a squier strat? because my squer - well it was a squier, all thats left of it is the neck and body - but i really like its paintjob and its feel and ofc its history with me =) i just need a neck that suits me sth better. there some irregularity with the frets, and theres something wrong with the back of the neck as well. so i dont want another guitar, just a new neck. preferably a strat's, cause i dont like wizard neck and the gibson-style dot inlays ar ugly =P