...in all seriousness, go away.

Stop making stupid posts: they dont accomplish anything but show how much improvement you need.

Go ACTUALLY LEARN HOW TO PLAY GUITAR, and then come back when you know what you're doing.

You have no clue what youre talking about, or even asking for.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
Quote by aequitasveritas
...in all seriousness, go away.

Stop making stupid posts: they dont accomplish anything but show how much improvement you need.

Go ACTUALLY LEARN HOW TO PLAY GUITAR, and then come back when you know what you're doing.

You have no clue what youre talking about, or even asking for.

Kill yourself.
Ok, of course there are idiots on this forum, but there are on all forums. Just go about your business and pretend the idiots don't exist. All you gain by making a post like this--let alone a whole thread--is making yourself look almost as bad.
Quote by Ellron
Masterbate to her image then tell her about it...Then you will have to forget about her.

Quote by unplugtheradio
im gonna go tell my friends that if i die i want a myspace bulletin about me.
Quote by Oneordinarylife
Ok, of course there are idiots on this forum, but there are on all forums. Just go about your business and pretend the idiots don't exist. All you gain by making a post like this--let alone a whole thread--is making yourself look almost as bad.

Yeah, but this is better for to make humiliate.

People who come to this thread will probably go look for his posts. I did completely forget to PM him though.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
i just got a pm from him apologizing for posting all those threads
now i feel sorry for being so harsh
he's probably learned his lesson, so let's leave him be, and we can all be friends
Quote by aequitasveritas
Yeah, but this is better for to make humiliate.

thats hxcre

but yea so long as he doesn't come up and punch me in the face, i don't feel a need to retaliate against any faggotry he may have committed.
meh.

i feel a need to retaliate against any and all faggotry he has already and will later commit. i'm cleaning up the internet
Quote by SeveralSpecies