I need to find the people who made my bridge cos i need a new base plate, my knife edges are a bit crap. Trouble is that i cant find the manufacturers online... yet. The bridge is made by some company (i think) called Overlord Of Music, its a floyd-rose liscensed style so it shouldn't be that hard to find... right?

any help would be great, its not dire but id like to know where to get replacements
My Gear (its soo lame )

Lindo Flame-Out, black
2x single 1x double hum. coils
Overlord of Music floyd-rose style bridge
locking nut (oh yea!!)
---
Squire SP10 Amp
Danelectric Fab metal dist.
DigiTech RP80 effects modeller
Get a real Floyd. Or a Schaller.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
umm... how about no....

thats like putting a V8 engine in a beaten up metro, its too good a piece of kit to put in my set up besides i dont got the money
My Gear (its soo lame )

Lindo Flame-Out, black
locking nut (oh yea!!)
---
Squire SP10 Amp
there on ebay and they are crap 2 Cent floyd if you want a real floyd at least get something like a jackson Jt-6
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Well, it would be alot easier to buy a whole new bridge than to just buy the faceplate for some brand noone's heard of. Check eBay for a nice floyd or licensed floyd. Maybe even check the pawn shops for a beat up guitar with a half decent floyd.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
but i like this one.... besides its not overly important that i replace it any way, its just a chip on one of the knife edges and it makes it work better IMO lol
My Gear (its soo lame )

Lindo Flame-Out, black
locking nut (oh yea!!)
---
Squire SP10 Amp
Why don't you simply rework (reshape a bit further back) the knife edge with a file, polish, then set your intonation. It should be a very straightforward job.
excellent idea Vulcan, ill definitly take a look sometime soon..... why didn't i think of that....
My Gear (its soo lame )

Lindo Flame-Out, black
locking nut (oh yea!!)
---
Squire SP10 Amp
The only thing you need to watch is if you have to reshape a long way back. The routing may not match up with the trem. Take as little off as possible, but think about what you will do if you have to reshape the trem pocket with a chisel (i.e., can it be done without causing another issue?).
I have a guitar that is just plain beautiful, the body is shaped like a snake, and the fretboard lights up, it's handpainted and everything. But also, it is NOT playable because the horrible action (about 1/8th of an inch at twelfth, I'm a shredder, so this is a big gap and means death onstage). There is no way to lower the strings on it, and the neck has a slight bow that the truss isn't fixing...I already think my only option is to replace the bridge (which blows) with a preferrably Tune-O-Matic. But I'm not sure, can someone help me out?