Page 1 of 2
I see most of the people that regularly post on here have joined sometime in 2006.

I was looking around to see if I could find anyone one that has been here for about as long as me and still regularly posts.

So far I haven't found much.So where are all the old farts of UG at.Are there any?
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I'm not as old as you senior But I first came to this site on 2002 for guitar tabs mostly and took a look at the forums once in a while. I didn't register here until 2004 though.

Daytripper's from 2003, and Kyle Gass is still around.
ಥ_ಥ
Last edited by arsonite at Feb 14, 2007,
maybe they got lives? I'm not trying to be mean, but come on dude. you can't live in a message board forever.
ive seen lots of 01s n 02s.......

but who cares what your join date is?

edit: ^yeah that guy is right
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Nonboxed is the only one I know from like 2001, but he doesn't post much anymore I don't think. I figure most of the guys from back then just got banned.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by corey3815
I'm here, but, i never post. I just like to watch the noobs argue with the people who live on these boards.

lol
We are like sages. We don't say much, but when we do, it's important. I think we don't post as much because we've already seen and said everything that needs to be seen and said.
Member #23 of the Opeth Fan Club

God is dead.
I'm not that old school but I've been around a little while.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Ive been surfing this site for a year now and ive nticed that i get sick of it. I leave it for weeks at a time then when i remember it exists i get back on it and don't stop posting for a week.

The problem is that it is the same shit over and over with UG. My gf hates me, my guitar is cool, this vid is sick and i walked in on my parents fucking. I know im sick of it, im addicted, but sick of it and anyone who has been here for over 2 years would have lost that addiction by now. Only the UGers that have made a name for themselves with mod status or by shear luck are the ones that stick around
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by *Juno*
ive been here since 2004/late 2003, despite what my reg date states......

I've been here since 2002 the same way.
the lesser known of the 4
Quote by corey3815
I'm here, but, i never post. I just like to watch the noobs argue with the people who live on these boards.

Yeah, I havent been here a really long time, but more than alot of people I see...
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Meh, i visit UG once in a blue moon but ill spend the entire day on it when i do. I guess i just get sick of hearing the same bullshit.

Quote by Aussie Ghost
The problem is that it is the same shit over and over with UG. My gf hates me, my guitar is cool, this vid is sick and i walked in on my parents ****ing.

What he said.

Plus i havn't made a name for myself or anything like that so i really don't see the point in coming to a message board to post something 1 maybe 2 people around the world will read
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
The users got more immature and the threads got repetitive and everything is about sex, drugs, and especially *********.. god knows why. The only reason I still come to this site is the tabs and the chat. And even the chat has been overran by idiots.
Quote by olp07
Yeah, I havent been here a really long time, but more than alot of people I see...

+1
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Aussie Ghost
Ive been surfing this site for a year now and ive nticed that i get sick of it. I leave it for weeks at a time then when i remember it exists i get back on it and don't stop posting for a week.

The problem is that it is the same shit over and over with UG. My gf hates me, my guitar is cool, this vid is sick and i walked in on my parents fucking. I know im sick of it, im addicted, but sick of it and anyone who has been here for over 2 years would have lost that addiction by now. Only the UGers that have made a name for themselves with mod status or by shear luck are the ones that stick around

i remember you from when i posted more

i dont like it very much any more....i normally talk bass in the bass forum now
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by FghtFfYrDmns
The users got more immature and the threads got repetitive and everything is about sex, drugs, and especially *********.. god knows why. The only reason I still come to this site is the tabs and the chat. And even the chat has been overran by idiots.

I concur to the max
I'm still here.... I don't know why, but I am.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
On a related note, I've actually seen LordSephiroth post a while back.

He's from 2001
ಥ_ಥ
I still read the Pit every day, though I haven't been around quite as long as the threadstarter. I'll occasionally post, too.

Quote by Aussie Ghost

I actually haven't seen an "I walked in on my parents" thread in a while.
Quote by LochieW
Thats it, attackofnose wins LochieW's Official Trophy of Using His Googling Skills to the Max!

Hooray!
I'm an 04, still old, but not as old as you.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by soadlp02
We are like sages. We don't say much, but when we do, it's important. I think we don't post as much because we've already seen and said everything that needs to be seen and said.

true that
Quote by acousticpyro23
I'm an 04, still old, but not as old as you.

I'm older (UG wise anyhow)
I've been coming here before the forum was even up. I didn't bother joining until I decided that I should rate the Lemon Song bass tab. I was really impressed with it. So, in effect, my entire profile is dedicated to John Prather.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
In my case, I do a lot more reading of threads than replying to them.
"They're just born ***holes. They live their lives as ***holes, and
they'll die as ***holes. There's nothing you can do about it, not
one thing on Earth. Nothing." ~Fruitcake Lady on people who always cause trouble.
i'm almost from 04
Viva La Resistance!

RIP Bellamy, 2/7/07. Bye little buddy.
i wish i was an old member.

EDIT: holy shit! i just realized i'm from 04 lol!!!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by drevil814
I'm older (UG wise anyhow)

Wise ass maybe.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by drevil814
Would you have it any other way?

a sore ass for you maybe.
So I see it is many reasons.Of course at least one person has to assume that i eat sleep and shit UG but,that nonsense aside I agree with whoever said that it is repeditive fourm.

I rarely even look in the pit so I never really have complaints about typical stupid threads.

I have only been here for so long for really only two reasons.The original recordings section and of course:Looking up tabs.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by acousticpyro23
Wise ass maybe.

lol you're jealous coz he joined before you

sad....
<//////>~
Okay, so how many of us old fogeys have actually contributed something?

I've done one tab.
Quote by LochieW
Thats it, attackofnose wins LochieW's Official Trophy of Using His Googling Skills to the Max!

Hooray!
Quote by acousticpyro23
a sore ass for you maybe.

That gotten taken to a new level real quick
Page 1 of 2