You've posted here before and didn't like what I had to say about you.

Just to let you know, my opinions haven't changed.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
it's not bad but i now compare all of these style of songs to a girl that calls herself "Save September" who is the master of this brand of performance.

I enjoyed it but the guitar was to quiet and the vocals need more power behind them.If you keep working on it you will no doubt become very good at it.

You have potential.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I listened to your music before. I like this song more, though. It sounds kinda like smashing pumpkins. I thinks this might sound cooler with even more harmonies. I also don't really like that wah effect on the guitar shortly after 1 min. Your vocals are very emotional, which is cool. THanks for critting mine, too.
Normally I dont like emo type music, its a little too over the top. But I must say I like this. You have an interesting voice, very soft and sincere. It matches well with the mellow vibe of the song. I dont know, I sort of like the whole acoustic/emo thing you got going on. Keep on doing what your doing.

crit mine if you want... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525728
I think the song is really pretty sounding. I love your voice and ignore the guy that said u have a wierd sounding one unless he was talking about around 1:44 then when you have 2 voices i dont exactly like that part. Maybe think about redoing it or taking it out.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. Dutch Apples is an ass ignore him as well. I think he enjoys putting people down. and picking children up lol just listen to his songs creep
Last edited by Psychopenguin at Feb 16, 2007,
really good song. the voices around 1:45 sounds a little weird, but other than that its good. thanks for critting mine too

P.S.-you're hot :3
When all else fails, ask the pit.
It would've been sick if some subtle drums came in around :35 , pretty voice you have there.
thanks for the critss. and i think thats a good idea about the drums. i wish to make it more powerful with drums and maybe piano but i'm kind of lazy.
yeah I have lyrics posted on http://www.purevolume.com/anie
as for the tab its mostly just this with a capo on the 7th fret...the chorus is a bit different but it isn't hard to figure out.

e--------------------------------------
b---10---10---10---10-------------
g----0----0-----0-----0--------------
d----9----0-----0-----0--------------
a----------------x-----x--------------
e----------------9----10-------------

oh and ababil albarn i already commented on your song silly.
Last edited by anOnyMouSanIe at Feb 17, 2007,