Does anyone know of any good places in the Austin, TX area? I'd rather go to a good place the first time than be in a big ass hurry and have it done twice. I'm probably going to get a vertical on my right eyebrow. The only piercings I have are 3 in each ear, so I know pretty much nothing about facial piercings. I know about the aftercare and everything, but is a barbell or a ring better for the initial piercing? And approx. how long does it take to completely heal? And input is appreciated..
I don't know about any places in TX, being that I live in PA, but my friend has his left one pierced, and he has a ring in it. I'm pretty sure he's had a ring since he got it.

If I have any advice from him to me to you, is be careful if you dry your hair with a towel. Be very, very, careful.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
facial peircing(body mutilation in general) is retarded. Have some dignity. Pierce your nipples. Something no one else can see. Do it for you man.
i bet that would hurt like hell stupid your not suppose to have holes in you with metal in them!
Quote by astrocreep71
facial peircing(body mutilation in general) is retarded. Have some dignity. Pierce your nipples. Something no one else can see. Do it for you man.

No way, a different friend of mine (a dude, unfortunately) is the only person I know with his nipples pierced, and you're basically supposed to show those off at any moment, it's a great conversation piece.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Getting a barbell is the way to go when you start off..i don't even know if you can start off with a ring..but i'm no expert with eyebrow piercings.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Kill your friend, kill your friend's girlfriend, then kill the person she's cheating on him with. Then rape all three of them, then kill yourself, then rape yourself.

Member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club