woah ive been there a lot today and didnt notice. Maybe they forgot to put the l in when they decorated for valentines day, or maybe the stem is the l.
Current:
Yamah Pacifica 112 (vintage white)
Fender PT-10 Tuner
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Crate MX15R
Future:
Fulltone OCD
Fender TC-90?
the g is chocolate, the l is the strawberry and stem.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
the stem is way too small to actually be an L. if it was, that's horrible.
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

They put in a chocolate strawberry G and also took out the L for some reason. Thus the thread title.

EDIT: This got explained about 3 times in the time it took to post this, so it may be disregarded at your descretion.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
It's a subtle reference to Barnabe Googe, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googe), who was famous for the quote, "I did but see her passing by, and yet I love her till I die"

Edit: From the blog: "I just know that those with true romance and poetry in their soul will see the subtlety immediately." I don't really have true romance and poetry in my soul, i just happened to catch it on digg
Wow...I hope they keep the name googe...its wayyy cooler anyway.....**** google!!! we want googe!!!
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.