I blew my left speaker in my computer. Can i get like plug in speakers or something? I need this so i record music, otherwise im pwned.
yea.Splurge and get some surround sound shit like i did.works wonders.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
How will you listen to your Jungle Music?

Stupid, but I thought it was funny.
well once again the pit helps me solve a problem. you guys arent as stupid as people say.

jungle music? that means you listened to my song!?
Quote by Zuka
How will you listen to your Jungle Music?

Stupid, but I thought it was funny.

Zuka, you are never funny.

Ya you can just buy ones to plug in. Make sure they're not crap ones tho and try and spend at least 100$ (I'm Canadian tho..)
bambi...your avatar...its soo pretty...and rainbowy....what the hell is that thing??
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
whoa you live in st. cloud, minnesota I live in wisconsin closer to minnesota.

just plug in regular computer speakers.
Quote by WrongWay
cool yeah i am going to oshkosh next year.

I know that town....but I have no idea where it is...I'm by eau claire, wisconsin if you know where that is.
yeah i know thats right on the border. oshkosh is east by lake winnebago? im not really sure haha.
Quote by WrongWay
yeah i know thats right on the border. oshkosh is east by lake winnebago? im not really sure haha.

haha probably kinda far from here.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
haha probably kinda far from here.

yeah
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
move to elk mound and go to my high school.

one problem im already in college unless i do a drew barrymore and come back.
Quote by bambi_slaughter
Zuka, you are never funny.

Ya you can just buy ones to plug in. Make sure they're not crap ones tho and try and spend at least 100$ (I'm Canadian tho..)

But she speaks in a soft, airy voice and is in a room filled with pink mist and flower petals falling from the ceiling!
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
(warning pointless post)

Im sooo damn happy right now!!!
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by Gemini
But she speaks in a soft, airy voice and is in a room filled with pink mist and flower petals falling from the ceiling!

Quote by Zuka

Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.