Poll: Would you give up a body part to save a stranger's life?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you give up a body part to save a stranger's life?
Yes, without question
21 21%
No, without question
21 21%
Depends who it is
34 34%
Depends which body part.
25 25%
Voters: 101.
Page 1 of 2
No, and i wouldn't expect them to do that for me either.
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
Quote by Hitting Bottom
kids these days

Don't wave that finger. We've always been taught that strangers mean danger...
Quote by happytimeharry

hahaha thats great and no i wouldn't but family member friends yea as said above
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
why, are you in need of a body part and hoping someone on UG will give it to you?? well it sure isnt gonna be me, i like my kidneys
Quote by strat_dude
No, and i wouldn't expect them to do that for me either.

+1
what would a stranger need with are hand or other body parts???

I could see my self doing something like that dude in the subway, jumping down to save a life. But i dont think i would just go give em my hand on a platter or anything like that
Slowhand 03/23/07
The UG Eric Clapton Fan Club

PM clapton-floyd to join
Quote by happytimeharry

♪Don't you put it in your mouth...♪
well if it involves losing my penis....definetly no.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
i have a few friends for whom i'd give anything (to a certain extent, seeing as i'm a guy and would like to keep specific hardware). But not a stranger. Hell no.
Quote by snipelfritz
I never thought I'd say this, but Bloody Piss sounds damn good.

The Iced Earth Thread
Quote by Axis Of Evil
i have a few friends for whom i'd give anything (to a certain extent, seeing as i'm a guy and would like to keep specific hardware). But not a stranger. Hell no.

When you say hardware im sure you mean you're guitars pickups and such? Right?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
yea, i would give up a body part to save a strangers life, wouldn't want to lose a body part of course but i think someome elses life would be worth my hand.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Well think of it my way...if you're penis is in ANY KIND OF RISK get the hell away from wherever you are, because you can get fake limbs and fingers (maybe?) and such...but you only have one penis?
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..
because you can get fake limbs and fingers (maybe?) and such...but you only have one penis?

Well, in light of recent advances in modern medicine, we actually have quite a few replacements. I'll give you a hint. You have 8 of them...

edit:

Quote by Stop Messin'
LMFAO i'm sigging this

Where the hell did you come from?
seriously man..you can't have an orgasm with a FINGER...
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

A stranger? No.

The one person whom I love and would want to spend the rest of my life with? Probably.
Page 1 of 2