In good condition please.

Even better if it has the Metal Pack installed, but it's fine if it's just stock.

Make me an offer. I will, of course, pay actual shipping.
I've got one I could sell. Right now I mainly use it for recording but will sell if the price is right. The only problem is I'm in Canada so the shipping will be a little more, but I did buy it off a guy in the States and the shipping was reasonable. I'm not gonna put a price up but if no one else replies or if they ask too much you can always PM me and I will give you a price. Also, it has no additional model packs installed, only the latest software updates. But it is in very good condition.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Where in Canada? I live in Vermont which is on the boarder, so shipping wouldn't be too bad if you are in eastern Canada.

I'l PM you if I don't get other offers.
I'm in Southern Ontario which is not too far from Vermont. Let me know what happens and if you PM me I'll get back to you with shipping info and of course a price. Also, my account info with Line 6 that the serial of the PODXT Live is registered to is completely transferrable as it was transferred to me.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic