Page 1 of 2
Let's see how long it takes for someone to post "This thread".

I don't have anything against this thread, it's just a typical response.
Probably it would have been my choice to play Guitar, honestly.

As much as I Love playing Guitar (been playing for four years), I wish I would have chosen Drums. I started playing Drums this year (my Guitarist friend got a set), and it's so much fun, I wish I could have started with them, and built up my set over these four years. Our band needs a good Drummer too, of which are severely lacking in my area. Oh well, I'll use this quote I made a while ago for the second time today.
"No sense dwelling on the past other than to get yourself into a bad mood."
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by Siftings
I would have spent more time with my dad.

that hit me like a rock cuz its so true for me too.

I would probably of been myself more in high school, i was kinda fake.
Also, would of started to learn threory in high school to.
To not get in that car wreck I was in two weeks ago. The whole axel of my car came off and amazingly I got out without injuries.

The funny thing about it all was that I didn't cause it, some dude hit me and then drove off, little bitch.
I would have my old guitar/music teacher still teach at my school... Music classes and guitar lessons just aren't the same without him, and he was a great bloke and a fantastic teacher.
God. Now I feel depressed..
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
I would've slept around a little more in high school (serious) (no slut).
spending 7 dollars on Bewitched. biggest crap fest of my life.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Takingall that time I spent on UG forums and used it to practice guitar.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I find it almost ironic that people have said "Spend more time with my dad", because I honestly hate my excuse for a father.

I haven't talked to/seen the guy in about 2 years, I can't even remember his face. I don't honestly want to, he's an alcoholic, apparently does more drugs than I do, and just an overall deadbeat. For Christmas and my birthday (which is 22 days after Xmas) he sent me 2 cards with a whopping $10 in them! Good job.

I <3 rants.

A friend of mine was getting pretty consumed by drinking, and I thought about intervening. Well, one night he went to a sketch party with some people, things happened, and he was shot and killed. None of the people he was with shot him, they're actualy pretty nice, they're just not the best influences. The happenings of the shooting are too long to explain right now, so I'll just say it's a ****ed up situation.

I feel now that If I had intervened, he might have stopped or slowed down the drinking, and might not have gone to that party, and he might still be alive.

If I could change one thing in my life, I would have confronted my friend about his drinking and drugs.

February 25th is the one year anniversary of his death.
Quote by Kylster
I find it almost ironic that people have said "Spend more time with my dad", because I honestly hate my excuse for a father.

I haven't talked to/seen the guy in about 2 years, I can't even remember his face. I don't honestly want to, he's an alcoholic, apparently does more drugs than I do, and just an overall deadbeat. For Christmas and my birthday (which is 22 days after Xmas) he sent me 2 cards with a whopping $10 in them! Good job.

I <3 rants.

I fail to see the irony in that. It's just kind of sad. (i'm being serious, not an asshole)
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
I would've made myself go through school and putting effort in it. It seems like i won't be graduating when i'm supposed to.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by skeptopotamus
A friend of mine was getting pretty consumed by drinking, and I thought about intervening. Well, one night he went to a sketch party with some people, things happened, and he was shot and killed. None of the people he was with shot him, they're actualy pretty nice, they're just not the best influences. The happenings of the shooting are too long to explain right now, so I'll just say it's a ****ed up situation.

I feel now that If I had intervened, he might have stopped or slowed down the drinking, and might not have gone to that party, and he might still be alive.

If I could change one thing in my life, I would have confronted my friend about his drinking and drugs.

February 25th is the one year anniversary of his death.

Sorry to hear about that man.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Kylster

I <3 rants.

this sounds corny, but once he's gone you might find that you miss him, even if you think he's a deadbeat.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
I fail to see the irony in that. It's just kind of sad. (i'm being serious, not an asshole)

Ironic that several people wanted to spend time with their fathers, and that's the one person I'd never want spend any time with unless he's giving me money or slike buying me that Marshall stack or omething.

Quote by Siftings
this sounds corny, but once he's gone you might find that you miss him, even if you think he's a deadbeat.

He's been gone for a while. To be honest, when he first started slipping out of my life, I did miss him, but when he just gave up on me completely, I gave up on him.

(Sorry if this ends up being a double post)

/\Kylster:

If you are being 100% honest about not caring about ur dad, then I honestly do feel sorry for u. I like my dad a lot. Sure we get into fights every once in a while, but he's still a good guy. It's difficult for me to even think of a parent being that bad, so I unfortunately can't relate to you. But I am very sorry about your dad.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Quote by PieceOfMind666
/\Kylster:

If you are being 100% honest about not caring about ur dad, then I honestly do feel sorry for u. I like my dad a lot. Sure we get into fights every once in a while, but he's still a good guy. It's difficult for me to even think of a parent being that bad, so I unfortunately can't relate to you. But I am very sorry about your dad.

Yeah that's okay, you don't have to feel sorry for me. I live with my mom, and we get along in life and everything fine. Stuff like this happens far more often than just in my case, it's just not often said on a Guitar forum (as strange as that seems ). Oh well, no big loss.

Quote by jthm_guitarist
Takingall that time I spent on UG forums and used it to practice guitar.

i couldnt agree with u more
I don't wanna go all relationship thread thingy but there was this really sweet and cute girl who used to flirt with me all the time and I loved her. But then I went and asked her out and we wound up going out for 2 days and broke up on christmas eve. So now thats what I think of whenever I hear Christmas. Now she won't even talk to me.

So yea I'd pretty much not ask her out
hmm well i would probably change the way i was in the 6th and early 7th grade. I was such a little prick. I was a skateboarder who hated jocks and preps and all that jazz. I basically was an asshole to everybody who played sports and i would just try to start problems. well after 7th grade it just hit me and i started acting a lot better and joined sports and stuff. Now im cool with everybody and a lot of the kids i used to be an asshole to are my good friends now(im in highschool btw). I realize how stupid i was thinking i was "hardcore" so its a good thing i stopped it before things got more out of hand.
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Quote by One Way Ticket
I would have a self esteem

Just one. More than that and you become egotistical.

Quote by Kylster
Just one. More than that and you become egotistical.

Huh? Just one what? Rephrase your statement please.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
spending 7 dollars on Bewitched. biggest crap fest of my life.

Hahahaha, that's awesome.

As for me, I would change August 26, 1990. I was too young to realize what was happening, but I would still change it. One of the most inspiring guitarists in my life died because he wanted to ride in a helicopter, rather than a bus.
Quote by One Way Ticket
Huh? Just one what? Rephrase your statement please.

You said "a" self esteem, as if they are materialistic possessions.

I keep mine in a cigar box.

Quote by Kylster

I <3 rants.

mmm i agree except i live with my dad sucks basically smokes more weed then me and i ****in cant stand what we live in a small apartment
I'm not sure I'd change anything, except maybe done better in high school and not getting arrested that time. Oh well, that's what lies are for.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I would have handled my recent breakup better.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I wish i would not have spent so much time being angry at things when I was younger. I look back, and think of all the wasted energy spent with hate and aggression.
Kylster I got the same view of my father. i havent seen him in a little over 10 years(I'm 18) and really could care less to see him. If i did I would rather hit him.

Ok on topic I would prolly change the time that i started playing guitar. I started last year at about this time and I just wish I could have started when i was younger.
Page 1 of 2