Page 1 of 2
I'm so damn happy and at peace with myself right now....how are you guys doing...are you happy?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
average... spent alot of money today that i dont have, but all else is groovy...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
I just love life right now....everything is great....****ing happy...some days you just feel...great....and today is that day my friends. I am soooo happy.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
I'll be happy when I go to sleep.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
gotta say im doing pretty well...
could be worse
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
If you're never happy, in my eyes...you're a true failure..
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I'm always happy, life to short to be pissed off and depressed all the time. I get unhappy sometimes, but I go hit the weights or listen to some music that gets my rage out, and then go back to normal.
Who? (Zuka I apologize for the things I said that upset you.)
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..
Who? (Zuka I apologize for the things I said that upset you.)

Upset me?

Don't flatter yourself.
Yeah life is the best it's been for me for a while, I think you've finally made a good thread.
Oh well indeed....whats the point of living in misery? KEEP YO SELF HAPPY!
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

It's coming up on the 1 year anniversary of the death of a good and close friend of mine. Also, one of my two best friends is turning into an alcoholic, and if I don't intervene, she will end up hurting herself.
Quote by WrongWay
Yeah life is the best it's been for me for a while, I think you've finally made a good thread.

Thank you my koala brother....I can be very smart when I choose to be... Times like this remind me of the times when I was so sad and depressed I thought of killing myself... That was a shitty time...
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..

i wouldnt go that far. I would say he could have depression or he just plain isnt happy. Your moods dont make you a failure or a success.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
i'd say im pretty happy..i just bought a new Taylor that was $1700 at g center which set me back a hell of a lot...but despite my financial situation, i am happy..and my friends are passed out drunk on my couch and its hilarious haha
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
I'm so damn happy and at peace with myself right now

Did you know that three people die every second around the world?

Did you know that somewhere in Africa, some little child is crying for food?

Did you know that somewhere in the world, some autistic baby is being born, and he or she will spend the rest of their life institutionalized, and when he or she dies, absolutely no one will remember him or her?

Well, now you do!

Debbie Downer strikes again!
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by skeptopotamus
It's coming up on the 1 year anniversary of the death of a good and close friend of mine. Also, one of my two best friends is turning into an alcoholic, and if I don't intervene, she will end up hurting herself.

In you're situation friend... Sorry for your friend and try to help your other friend out of this...I'm sure if you are a true friend they will let you help and you will help them the best you can.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..

Wow... What??

Shit... That was such a horrible thing to say.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Did you know that three people die every second around the world?

Did you know that somewhere in Africa, some little child is crying for food?

Did you know that somewhere in the world, some autistic baby is being born, and he or she will spend the rest of their life institutionalized, and when he or she dies, absolutely no one will remember him or her?

Well, now you do!

Debbie Downer strikes again!

Honestly that doesn't affect me in the slightest bit... When I am truly happy nothing stops the happiness... my parents mad at me, just about anything really, just stay happy.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Threadstarter, can I buy some ecstasy from you?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I'm happy for other people. It is Valentines Day, after all. It's nice to see all the others, with their relationships and such.
Wade in the water, child.
Quote by Zuka
Wow... What??

Shit... That was such a horrible thing to say.

When i say never happy I don't mean it in a way that you're mostly unhappy, everyones happy sometimes, but if you aren't, whats the point?
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by jthm_guitarist
Threadstarter, can I buy some ecstasy from you?

Friend I don't do drugs or sell them.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..
Honestly that doesn't affect me in the slightest bit... When I am truly happy nothing stops the happiness... my parents mad at me, just about anything really, just stay happy.

Reminds me of myself on an Ecstasy high.
Quote by mr.cheese..
In you're situation friend... Sorry for your friend and try to help your other friend out of this...I'm sure if you are a true friend they will let you help and you will help them the best you can.

I care too much not to say anything.
Then my friend you must help your friends. Good luck and all the happiness come your way. Unless I want some..then you better share.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Mr. Cheese I think you've mistaken happiness with some sort of mindless self-centered bliss. I mean no offence, but perhaps you should quit posting for a few minutes, before you start to really lose it.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Honestly that doesn't affect me in the slightest bit...

Wow. YOU'RE FUCKING SICK. What the hell is wrong with you? Oh man, you're obviously some sadistic little Hitler Jr. that will grow up to slaughter millions more Jews and cremate their bodies in ovens, and dump them in gigantic mass graves, and move them with bulldozers, their limbs flopping lifelessly as the-

What?
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Define lose it..
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Wow. YOU'RE FUCKING SICK. What the hell is wrong with you? Oh man, you're obviously some sadistic little Hitler Jr. that will grow up to slaughter millions more Jews and cremate their bodies in ovens, and dump them in gigantic mass graves, and move them with bulldozers, their limbs flopping lifelessly as the-

What?

Honestly I still don't care sure that stuff is bad but hell, I can't change it so why get depressed about it?
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Yes, I'm happy.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Lose sense of what you are saying. Speak out of your ass. For example:

You've proven you view happiness as only self-concerning. Some sick form of Apathy towards anyone and anything else, unless it benefits you.

Lose it.
I guess I really am some sick crazy **** then....
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..
I guess I really am some sick crazy **** then....

Yep.
Quote by Zuka
Lose sense of what you are saying. Speak out of your ass. For example:

You've proven you view happiness as only self-concerning. Some sick form of Apathy towards anyone and anything else, unless it benefits you.

Lose it.

As they say, ignorance is bliss.
Page 1 of 2