Page 1 of 2
...into celebrating Valentines Day on Friday instead of today. So now I'm gonna stroll down Walmart and buy me some of that lovey-dovey emo stuff for her, only its all 75% off now! Owned .
Quote by Yoshio
...into celebrating Valentines Day on Friday instead of today. So now I'm gonna stroll down Walmart and buy me some of that lovey-dovey emo stuff for her, only its all 75% off now! Owned .

What?
And how did you manage to trick her?
i is cool
Quote by The Casualty
ghey

I hope shes dumps your cheap ass.

People like you make me LOL. Your just jealous that you didn't think of it. While I'm stickin it to the hallmark machine and saving money at the same time, your wasting your money trying to impress some girl.
Not so much a trick as a good idea. Why spend extra cash when the gifts are the same?
You & GF: 1 Wal-Mart: 0

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Yea, I'm just kidding, I sdidn't really trick her, we both agreed on it. She's cool like that.
my girl is as cheap as i am. Hooray for me.
Quote by Yoshio
People like you make me LOL. Your just jealous that you didn't think of it. While I'm stickin it to the hallmark machine and saving money at the same time, your wasting your money trying to impress some girl.

You're right.

I'm a total failure, I can never seem to impress any girls. Only this one dude who won't leave me alone which is totally gay.
Quote by The Casualty
You're right.

I'm a total failure, I can never seem to impress any girls. Only this one dude who won't leave me alone which is totally gay.
Good I'm glad you got that off your chest, I'll have to sig that.
Quote by Yoshio
Good I'm glad you got that off your chest, I'll have to sig that.

Score! Joke's on you, assmunch.
Yeah well my girlfriend hates Valentines day. She told me not to get her anything because it's a stupid holiday
Quote by sublimerules
Yeah well my girlfriend hates Valentines day. She told me not to get her anything because it's a stupid holiday

Ohhhh, fool...
my mom and I have been doing that with christmas for awhile now, we just go the the MEGA SALES where we get everything cheap and the lines aren't nearly as long, unless you want to trade stuff back in
WE BEAT THE SYSTEM!
LISTEN TO MONSTER MAGNET
Quote by sublimerules

Seriously, it is... its all so damn commercial. If you go to school or work in an office, its worse, cause like its almost like a competition as to who can deliver/recieve the bast gift during the day.

Some of these people live together, see each other in the morning and what not, but make it a point to send this elaborate flower arrangement and singing messenger to their lover at work just for the attention, when they could've gave it to them in person when they first saw them that day.
Quote by Twist of fate
Did you give her the motorboat?

You know I did, I'm a motorboatin' sono'abitch.
i told my girlfriend not to get me anything cause im in school and cant afford to get her anything so she went out and bought me a sound system for my car. W00T i win.
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing
ROFL? Well, I guess she's uber stupid and has no brain...you've picked a good blonde my friend.

BC Rich Warlock
Peavey Rage 108 Trans-Tube Practice Amp
Boss ME-50 Multi-Effect Processor
Yamaha PSR-273 Keyboard
Quote by Zuka
Ohhhh, fool...

No I'm serious. I was totally ready to go all out but she said that if I got her anything she would kill me. I was just left thinking wtf?
So in conclusion to my essay, I recommend that you get your significant others to realize what a sham national holiday's are like this, and if your going to celebrate, do it after wards and save money that can now be better spent.

Thank you and goodnight.

Another great thread by Yoshio .
Yeah well I dont HAVE a girlfriend so I save even MORE money......oh wait....
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
Quote by Yoshio

genious.
You should of tricked her into thinking that there never was a Valentines day. That would of been a lot easier.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Mein Kampf
That's so freaking sexy. I absolutely have to masturbate now! I want to squirt all over my own shoes and then lick my dogs ass.

im gonna sig that

EDIT: i dont know how to sig
Last edited by SOADisdabest at Feb 15, 2007,
lmao The Casualty totally pwnd you!
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Gogo not celebrating the hallmark holiday in the first place.

If you love someone, it should be every day...no need for a special day devoted to it.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Quote by CodeMonk
Owned?
And what is she buying for you?

Quote by No_Fat_Chicks
Tell me again, how was she "Owned"?

Well, I will tell you again, as I stated earlier in the thread....

Quote by Yoshio
Yea, I'm just kidding, I sdidn't really trick her, we both agreed on it. She's cool like that.

I said owned because I was owning the hallmark machine of a holiday by not wasting money on their over-priced merch. My gf is buying me something small but meaningful I presume.

Also,

Quote by faqu
lmao The Casualty totally pwnd you!

O'Rly? Whatever you say..... but I mean

Quote by The Casualty
You're right.

Yeah thats total ownage right there .
Last edited by Yoshio at Feb 15, 2007,
Look under The Casualty's user name...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
*cough*
she's a chick
*cough*
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

You tricked me!? You cheap son of a bitch!

It's over.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
..youre only fooling yourself,

hahah....man, have some love for your woman,

unless she asked you to celebrate it on friday instead, then she doesnt agree...even if she said so.............girls are crazy like that...passive agresssive like a mutha ****aa
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Page 1 of 2