Its a type of burrito you see,
Attachments:
images.jpg
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
a type of bird indiginous to the south african plains, a very close relative to the "EMU" if you will
LISTEN TO MONSTER MAGNET
Quote by I_am_bored
a type of bird indiginous to the south african plains, a very close relative to the "EMU" if you will

No its a type of ****ing BURRITO!!!
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Here is a link to some background information and history on the emo.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

You've got a huge tab of double posts running, Mr. Cheese. I hate to bring it up...
Quote by Zuka
You've got a huge tab of double posts running, Mr. Cheese. I hate to bring it up...

I'm sorry...I'll try to stop.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by SilentDeftone
*reported*

omg I'm back n00bz

-SD

P.S. Ban those guys below me

Don't tell colin what to do.

Also:
Emo (an abbreviation of "emotionally-driven Hardcore punk") is a term now broadly used to describe almost any form of guitar-driven alternative rock that expresses emotions beyond traditional punk's limited emotional palette of alienation and rage. It is also used to describe fans of this genre, most commonly teenagers. (e.g., emo kid). The actual term "emo" originated in the mid-1980s D.C. scene, with the band Rites of Spring, as well as bands such as Fugazi, Moss Icon, and Antioch Arrow. ...
Quote by Dobzilla
Don't tell colin what to do.

Also:
Emo (an abbreviation of "emotionally-driven Hardcore punk") is a term now broadly used to describe almost any form of guitar-driven alternative rock that expresses emotions beyond traditional punk's limited emotional palette of alienation and rage. It is also used to describe fans of this genre, most commonly teenagers. (e.g., emo kid). The actual term "emo" originated in the mid-1980s D.C. scene, with the band Rites of Spring, as well as bands such as Fugazi, Moss Icon, and Antioch Arrow. ...

well done sir.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Look in Urban Dictionary
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
emo = bad
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by SilentDeftone
*reported*

omg I'm back n00bz

-SD

P.S. Ban those guys below me

Why did you report this? I'm lost.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER