So who likes the orange juice in the cartons? [not plastic containers] I ****ing love it, I could live on it... its like the first time I've had it in two years and I've already drank a couple of them since I came home =]

But for some reason I don't like it in the huge plastic containers :S It just tastes kinda smoothish, and makes me feel pretty sick...
Last edited by doomnight at Feb 15, 2007,
Over here, the ones in the plastic containers are awesome. They're full of the pulp, which is the best bit.
whenever I get it in paper, the juice tastes so bitter if you dont shake it, and I always forget to shake it, so i stick with "bottles"
OJ is good. But I only like it without any pulp. Pulp is gross. Hence I hate oranges themselves.
OJ is good. But I only like it without any pulp. Pulp is gross. Hence I hate oranges themselves.

You know, I can't stand pulp in OJ, but I'll eat an orange any day, my History teacher actually does eat them every day before first period :P
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Ice cold Orange Juice is the best thing EVARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Pulp or no pulp. I think it's awesome.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Ice cold Orange Juice is the best thing EVARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Pulp or no pulp. I think it's awesome.

YEAH!... Now that I think about it, I think its better than the drinks I've been having last few years [coke, raspberry, V, red bull...] except maybe its equal with thick shakes...
I live on orange juice in cartons !!!!
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by user42
Coke + Orange juice = awesome.

EW... lol... I love strawberry flavoured dry yoghurt muslie bar things with OJ... Just found that out today...
100% NOT FROM CONCENTRATE, SMOOTHE TROPICANA ORANGE JUICE (the blue pack)

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

orange juice i just noticed is OJ ??? well now all we need is a juice related death...
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Quote by X-Boy
orange juice i just noticed is OJ ??? well now all we need is a juice related death...

DJ = death juice =]

no, i really didnt get your sentence at all, the part after you said the word well...
OJ killed someone or something right....big story in america man.....thats what i was like now all we need is murdering juice....but then we have cum BOOM !!!! HEADSHOT !!!
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Quote by X-Boy
OJ killed someone or something right....big story in america man.....thats what i was like now all we need is murdering juice....but then we have cum BOOM !!!! HEADSHOT !!!

LOL that was the first funny thread I read when I became member here. Something like, "so I pulled it out of her ass and said, BOOM HEADSHOT!!!"
Orange juice is awesome, but don't you notice that first thing in the morning it kinda burns your throat?
teh power of the orange juice!!!!!
Quote by Stewey
Orange juice is awesome, but don't you notice that first thing in the morning it kinda burns your throat?
teh power of the orange juice!!!!!

Yeah !!! Only some burn throat though xD

Orange juice owns all... Cept snails.
There be some that look/taste like month old whale puke.

Like "own-brads" ^^