One of my friends doesnt close her eyes when she sleep, they half close but just roll back in her head. Its the same whenever she closes her eyes and its really creepy looking. Do you know anyone like that?
lol no but my geography teacher is an old hag and everytime she talks she rolls her eyes back into her head and flutters her eyelashes really fast and when she yells she closes her eyes...true story lol.
That's how I roll. My old lady is totally creeped out by it. I don't even realize I do it. My eyes are never dry. If I could change it I would. I love sleep, and sleep regularly. My eyes just don't close. I do, however, see everything that happens.
I sometimes do that.

My best story about that was when I was sleeping over a friend's house with a few people, someone woke up at about 4:30 and wanted to turn off the telly. Apparently they asked me where the remote was (I was asleep with my eyes open) and I just gave them a blank stare. He yelled me the same question, blank stare. Then as far as I'm told, he started kicking me to find the remote, and I just laid there...

I didn't wake up through any of it, and I don't remember it happening. Weird as Hell.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
I do that too, and yeah people always try to talk to me thinking im awake. I talk in my sleep too, so that doesnt help. One time I fell asleep after a night of heavy drinking and my eyes opened up, apparently some people thought i was like dying, but no one did anything to help
i was camping one time and this dude was sleeping on a chair and me and my friend got a flash light on shined it on him. his eyes were like open all the way and he was sleeping. we even threw stuff at him and actin as if we were a sleep. fun times
According to my mother, I once had a full conversation with her some time late at night about my day and cars and such, and I don't remember any of it. She said I was just laying there talking to her about a bunch of stuff, and I have no memory of it whatsoever. That's weird because I have a really good memory (I'm starting to believe it's photographic from how much I remember and in picture detail). I dunno. It's interesting to hear about to say the least.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
thats how my brother sleeps. its really funny
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
I do that too, although i sort of close my eyes two thirds of the way.
And i make strange noises.
I'm a weird sleeper
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~