first things first...im MALE so no female hair please at the minute i have a very very crappy emo-ish hair which i dislike imensly and need to get rid of.....i want something like punk .....if anyone has any pictures of people with punk hair can you post them here because im really as to what i can get

P.S. NO mohawks please, i will get kicked out of school for having a mowhawk, as it is classed as 'extreme'
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Get a hawk but have it down during school.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

they dont even alow that

iv tried i got warned severly
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
they dont even alow that

iv tried i got warned severly

Damn, they get worse.

What about the Dexter Holland hair?

There are a few others who have that hair, but I can't think who. Though The Offspring are more pop punk now, he used to have dreads... *shrug*

Or just shave it off.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last edited by JamieB at Feb 15, 2007,

But really, isn't the essence of punk not asking people how to wear your hair, dress etc?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by rockdude375
first things first...im MALE so no female hair please at the minute i have a very very crappy emo-ish hair which i dislike imensly and need to get rid of.....i want something like punk .....if anyone has any pictures of people with punk hair can you post them here because im really as to what i can get

P.S. NO mohawks please, i will get kicked out of school for having a mowhawk, as it is classed as 'extreme'

You're pathetic
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse