I watched the Brit Awards last night on the telly, but I was annoyed to see that Razorlight and Snow Patrol hardly got anything appart from nominations!
I wanna know what you think!

Who do you think should have won an award and what for:

Outstanding Contribution To Music (was won by Oasis)
Best Album
Best International Artist etc
Quote by wastingtime
chavs haha such a funny word, in my house we call them ferals

Member Number 6 Of The "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub

POLICE till I die!
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Muse got Best Live Act, so I'm happy.

Yup
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
It was either Beck or James Morrison, I can't remember!
Quote by wastingtime
chavs haha such a funny word, in my house we call them ferals

Member Number 6 Of The "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub

POLICE till I die!
muse:best live act
arctic monkeys: best album-after all it is the fifth best selling album in england!!!!
was made up with this years awards!! yay amy winehouse won best female!!
brian........ top marks for not trying
by the way justin timberlake won best international male artist!!!
brian........ top marks for not trying
Was glad to see The Fratellis get breakthrough act.

I REALLY didn't want The Kooks, Lilly Allen or Corinne to win it.

Wouldn't hve minded James Morrison to win it, but it was The Fratellis I wanted to win.
i was happy that the fratellis and muse won awards but oasis had a well earned spot to close the show
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
I was really pleased with The Fratellis winning Best Breakthrough, their album is amazing. Although if James Morrison had won, it would have been a chance for the local newspaper to remind us for the 10000th time that he was discovered playing at a pub in my hometown, even though he only lived here for two years, they act like he was born here!

Oasis winning Outstanding Contribution, well yeah they have made an outstanding contribution to music by staying around for so long, even though I think they're hideously overrated for the most part, but meh.