ok..a bit of a weird/random question...but what does it actually take 2 be a good kisser? like obviously enough dont ram your tounge down their troat lol..but seriously,any girls wanna help me out on this one?
Instinct, let it be your guide
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
There's no set good and bad way. So I'll just tell you what not to do:
-Dont close your mouth round her face. She doesn't want to be eaten. Make sure lips are touching, but don't go further away that that. You'll be chewing on her chin.
-Don't drool. Sounds obvious, but so many people don't seem to get that. Do you enjoy wiping somebody elses saliva off your cheek?
-Don't move your tongue too fast, but not so slow she has to do all the work. If it's too fast it'll feel like you don't know what you're doing, too slow and it'll feel like you're either bored or don't really want to be kissing her. I've had guys practically lap the roof of my mouth before, not pleasant.
-Don't be scared. She'll pick up on it. If you're totally relaxed it'll be a lot better for both of you.

And if she says no, or wants to stop, for Gods sake do. It's horrible when you don't want to kiss someone and they pin you don't and do it anyway.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You really have to get a feel for it, the only way to know if you're good is to try it, and practice. I (somehow) am like a legendary kisser, don't ask me how, ask the women I've made out with. I guess I never really put it on a pedestal like many teenage boys do. They think that they have to try so hard to be good at it, and they end up failing. The only advice I can give is: Remember that you have hands. Really. It's easy to forget when you're caught in the moment.

Oh, and DO A BARREL ROLL!!
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by Dinkydaisy

And if she says no, or wants to stop, for Gods sake do. It's horrible when you don't want to kiss someone and they pin you don't and do it anyway.

awwww sad but true

U should do it like this -->
sweet
One of my old girlfriends used to suck my tounge

Twas nice.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by FuneralOrgies
Kissing is lame.

Make her give you a blow.

actually disgusting
Quote by fronkpies

Twas nice.

My first reaction to that was "Wha? Weird..."

But then I got to thinking...
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by fronkpies

Twas nice.

My girlfriend does that sometimes. It is oddly awesome
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

Quote by Liberchaotica
My girlfriend does that sometimes. It is oddly awesome

We should start a club
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies

We should start a club

Haha yea, how cool would that be
Quote by Gummy Balls

yours too? be carefull, mine gets caught up in the moment sometimes.
felt like i nearly lost my tongue few times
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club