my main character

Sever: Argent Dawn

Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Level: 29

I use two-handed swords and i use the arms talent tree
Member of "Marty Friedman>you" club

Quote by Confined Rage
you got wanked off by a fucking cat, at least you got some form of pussy.
How do you kill... that which has no life?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
lol I see one of these threads made every day almost.

But okay...
On the Barthilas Sever
Celidon.
Night Elf Hunter
lvl 44
Beast Mastery Specced.

And to the people saying "No, we have lives" - It's only a small percentage of WoW players who don't have lives and spend every minute of their lives on it. I still do plenty of things in the real world even though I play. So do all my friends who play it.
It's just a game for Christs sake. You don't see people dissing CS addicts the same way as people diss WoW players in general

It's a stereotype thing.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and most the people who diss the game are basing their knowledge off the South Park episode it always seems
I didn't have a signature until now.
I don't play CS, but one of the main reasons why it isn't dissed as much is because it pertains to the real world at least a little
Quote by shav0r
I don't play CS, but one of the main reasons why it isn't dissed as much is because it pertains to the real world at least a little

So your a counter terrorist in real life, and your going out killing terrorists all day are you?
Quote by Voldragon
So your a counter terrorist in real life, and your going out killing terrorists all day are you?
I am
I didn't have a signature until now.
Key words: "AT LEAST A LITTLE"

Weapons like the Desert Eagle, the AK47 or grenades actually exist in real life. So do both terrorist attacks and counterterrorism units.

On the other hand, who here has ever walked across the street and been nearly killed by a dwarf with a "Hammer of ZOMGAWESOME +10000000000000000000 Damage"?
I'm on Bladefist too, but alliance side.
Human
level 66 Rogue
combat/assassination spec
Quote by Chex
Boring use the search button you moron

he's trying to look cool...
but i kno for a fact he has a lvl68 rogue called puddlegwum on arachnoros.. ok ok i have lvl70 shaman called wang... I HAVE NO LIFE
Whoa! Letters like 'u' and 'r' can mean words like 'you' and 'are'!
I had a 2-month membership (+ 1 free month) and played for about 2 weeks total, it just never captured me. Great idea and game etc but I dunno. Also, there never seemed to be many people on my server which was crap.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by Scourge
I am

I thought I was the only one

and to shav0r, I know what you were saying, I was messing around. But you could say there are swords, axes etc in the world still.
Quote by Voldragon
I thought I was the only one

and to shav0r, I know what you were saying, I was messing around. But you could say there are swords, axes etc in the world still.

Not ones that bestow +100 strength and immunity to frost!

EDIT: if someone finds one please give it to me
Quote by shav0r
Not ones that bestow +100 strength and immunity to frost!

EDIT: if someone finds one please give it to me

No, but I have an awp that can kill someone instantly if you hit them in the leg.
I play Guild Wars. Great thing about the game is that you can play it in any way you want, it's versatile.

It doesn't dominate your life unless you choose to too.

Final Alaska/Final Selkies/Grindcore Craigo/Bane Logain are my character names if anyone wants to hook up.

Doubt it though.
Quote by Big4
he's trying to look cool...
but i kno for a fact he has a lvl68 rogue called puddlegwum on arachnoros.. ok ok i have lvl70 shaman called wang... I HAVE NO LIFE

fu! Its just ive replied to about 10 of these threads, and people keep making new ones

im 69 anyway
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by Voldragon
No, but I have an awp that can kill someone instantly if you hit them in the leg.

Oh that's nothing, I can shoot through stone walls
Quote by shav0r
Oh that's nothing, I can shoot through stone walls

So your a mage. Its ok Im only playing with you, I can see your point. But at the end of the day they are all games, and everyone should take them as such.
to the people who are saying people who play World Of Warcraft have no life shut up. i play wow only a few times a week but i Have a job i have a girlfriend i have a life now to all of you who just sit in their room bitching to people on UG because you lack the courage to bitch to people face to face just dont post. now if you are a person who plays world of warcraft i would like to hear from ya
Member of "Marty Friedman>you" club

Quote by Confined Rage
you got wanked off by a fucking cat, at least you got some form of pussy.
Been playing since around xmas

Server: Onyxia
Gnome
Warrior
lvl 23
2 handed axe right now but i do have a 1 hand sword and a shield for tanking
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Lol, your all nubs
Level gnome 70 warrior, Maintank guild apocalypse
Level dwarf 64 priest, healer in guild apocalypse (leveling this char now)
Level 60 gnome warlock
And a level 65 NE hunter

All these chars have tier 2 armour, and my warrior has some of the new armour
And the priest and hunter have full Grand Marshall

Anyways, i havn't player WoW for 2 weeks now. Found my life back