OK, so I'll try to explain the situation. I've been playing guitar for about a year and now I need a to play several instrumental songs in school show. Although Valentine's day has already passed, something romantic would be nice I have already learned one. It is Joe Satriani's - Always With Me, Always With You. So I tried to find something similar, but, unfortunately, I can't. I got my first electric guitar(before getting it I played classical guitar) four months ago and all the instrumentalists I know are Joe Satriani and Steve Vai. Ok, I'll stop writing becouse my English is horrible In short, can you tell me some songs that are similar to Joe Satriani's - Always With Me, Always With You. I want something based on melody, something that would just be nice to listen and don't involve lots of technically hard parts, becouse I have only two weeks

P.S. - Again, sorry for my english, hope you'll understand my question. Thnx, for help
Joe Satriani-Cryin
Joe Satriani-Until we say goodbye
Joe Satriani-I believe
Joe Satriani- Tears in the Rain
Eric Clapton - Wonderfull Tonight
Sixpence None the Richer - Kiss Me
Eagles - Peacefull Easy Feeling (or any eagles at that matter)
:O You should learn Son Of Alerik by Deep Purple. You'd become a God to many then.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by jthompson02
Eric Clapton - Wonderfull Tonight
Sixpence None the Richer - Kiss Me
Eagles - Peacefull Easy Feeling (or any eagles at that matter)

those aren't very instrumental, are they?

try steve vai's tender surrender
or something by jeff beck, like where were you
Steve Vai's Tender Surrender would be way too hard.

Try Eric Johnson's Cliffs of Dover.

As for Joe, Cryin', Until We Say Goodbye, Love Thing, Ten Words....The Crush of Love, Starry Night, A Love Eternal...maybe even Friends or A Train of Angels...