Yep. It's called 'out of reach', and you can download it if you go their myspace, read the blog and follow the link. You have to give your email but basically do all that and you can get the song. I'm actually having trouble playing the damn thing but I dont know if this is for everyone or just me so head over and listen. At least you get the first 5 seconds, which sound quite different. Pretty fast. Check it out if you like, I know its a bit of a hassle to sign up to things though.
How're you having problems playing it?

Song isn't too bad, it's ohkay, nothing amazing.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

whats the full name of FFAF lol
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
o yeah i've seen them twice live htey are great, when i saw them the first time their drummer like fainted and they had to get off the tour lol that was the alst stop for them, even though they only played two songs, so they promised a kcik ass show the next time they stopped in STL, this new song isn't really that great though
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
Given it three listens.

I like the direction, it's got a 'punk' tinge to it - the drums I think. Despite this it's still got the typical 'Funeral' stamps on it, so to speak. The one thing I dislike is the tempo change in the chorus, I think the song as a whole would be better if the 'pace' that it starts with had been maintained.

I don't dislike it. Could be a grower.
right can anyone who has it send me it?

ive tried again and all i get is the first 5 seconds, the drums come in and it sounds like its about to explode then it cuts right to the end of the track and thats all i can hear...
Quote by kryptonite22
right can anyone who has it send me it?

ive tried again and all i get is the first 5 seconds, the drums come in and it sounds like its about to explode then it cuts right to the end of the track and thats all i can hear...

I can send it to you if you like, I'll send you a yousendit link via a pm.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

it lacks a spark that the last album had on most of the songs....any one agree lol
Quote by slowdescent2020
it lacks a spark that the last album had on most of the songs....any one agree lol

Yeah I do kinda agree, but that spark wasn't really there on their last album either..

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by the_astronaut
I can send it to you if you like, I'll send you a yousendit link via a pm.
Cheers I got it and it worked. I think I might have been playing it wrong anyway but thanks anyway because it was your file that worked.

I pretty much feel the same about that song as I felt about Streetcar a couple years ago. Nice intro riff but wasted on an average song. And I agree, even less of a spark than Hours had for me. Like the intro but the rest of it is so boring and unchallenging. Shame. Still, I'm keeping an open mind for the album...
yeah their frist record i listened awhile back and was like whats the deal these guys are jsut like every other local band then on their secound album i was like holy crap this stuff is great