Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
It was a clear demonstration of the colonists protests against taxation and their desire to protect thier rights as Englishmen to not be taxed without representation in parliament.
what r some details of The Boston Tea Party
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Danelectro Daddy-O
Quote by TeXaS_db
what r some details of The Boston Tea Party

dude wikipedia it. Don't be so goddamned lazy, you're american and i know more about the Boston Tea Party than you, you should be ****ing ashamed that an English person has a better grasp of your history than you.
dude im like 10
My Music
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Danelectro Daddy-O
Quote by TeXaS_db
dude im like 10

Ok but come on, i mean it's your independance and all that. Just go to wikipedia and type it in there, they'll be more help than us ok.
they were talkin bout it in school and i wanted to know
My Music
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Danelectro Daddy-O
And you dont know how to use wikipedia? Dont even try learning about the boston tea party

Colonists dumped tea into the harbor to show brits they werent going to be unfairly taxed..

They wiped out 2 species of fish found only in that harbor.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
is it wrong to ask ugers for help
My Music
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Danelectro Daddy-O
Quote by TeXaS_db
is it wrong to ask ugers for help

No it isn't, but, use wikipedia to find something like that out. It'll be more helpful than us, we're all dumb.
i heard it was a massive get together in boston for all the tea drinkers of the world, and they all drank tea and teabagged each other and stuff like that
what draken said. wikipedia will tell you everything, we are just recommending that for your benefit
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by Draken
dude wikipedia it. Don't be so goddamned lazy, you're american and i know more about the Boston Tea Party than you, you should be ****ing ashamed that an English person has a better grasp of your history than you.

Quote by TeXaS_db
dude im like 10

People of boston got tired of being taxed for tea, sugar, bunch of other stuff. They were being taxed by the king (in which they had left his country to be away from his rule) so they got fed up with it, threw tea into the harbor. Also, they wanted not only to not be taxed, but to claim a complete independance from the king. By being taxed, they were still under some sort of rule by the king. so, in return, the king set up a few laws such as the quebec act, boston harbor act ( think is what it is called) The boston harbor act basically prevented the harbor to be used at all, therefore they were not recieving any trade at all through boston(At the time, one of the colonies most important harbors for trade. big hit to the colonies) Also the quebec act basically claimed rule over canada...which basically is still true today. but don't worry, canada may get around to claiming their independance...eventually.
I'm hungry.
Quote by ConfusedBirdman
People of boston got tired of being taxed for tea, sugar, bunch of other stuff. They were being taxed by the king (in which they had left his country to be away from his rule) so they got fed up with it, threw tea into the harbor. Also, they wanted not only to not be taxed, but to claim a complete independance from the king. By being taxed, they were still under some sort of rule by the king. so, in return, the king set up a few laws such as the quebec act, boston harbor act ( think is what it is called) The boston harbor act basically prevented the harbor to be used at all, therefore they were not recieving any trade at all through boston(At the time, one of the colonies most important harbors for trade. big hit to the colonies) Also the quebec act basically claimed rule over canada...which basically is still true today. but don't worry, canada may get around to claiming their independance...eventually.

I thought it was to protect thier rights as englishmen as they still considered themselve to be Englishmen and it wasn't until their hand was forced that independance was considered. The American Revolution was really a rather conservative affair.
Quote by ConfusedBirdman
says in that link in your sig your 14

same thing
My Music
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Danelectro Daddy-O
Quote by Draken
I thought it was to protect thier rights as englishmen as they still considered themselve to be Englishmen and it wasn't until their hand was forced that independance was considered. The American Revolution was really a rather conservative affair.

Actually, they claimed citizenship to their state more than they did any country. Infact, it was like that untill after the civil war
I'm hungry.
Quote by ConfusedBirdman
Actually, they claimed citizenship to their state more than they did any country. Infact, it was like that untill after the civil war

There are lots of different perceptions of it really. That was just one example.
Quote by stiff-upper-lip
its a awesome song, thats what it is

now extra flamey
the brits were being dickheads so we showed them how it's done by dumping their most prized possessions in the ocean. To this day, british hate americans for it.

jk
Come follow me on the path of enlightenment , where we will encounter the wonderful wizard of wikipedia
hue