Oh hello there, thanks for that. Hope for more.

Anyway, I did it with my eDrum kit with dfh sampler. I had to re-edit some of my fills/errors to make it tight.

Thanks, will put in the vocals soon.
Very very cool. Awesome guitar playing and drums, unless they are loops. But still, sweet song dude.
This song is really, really cool. I love the techno vibe. The drums sound pretty good for a looping thing. I use one of those too because I don't have a drumset at my house. I like that kind of phaser effect shortly before one minute. You are a good guitar player. There are pretty much no mistakes at all in this. None that I have heard at least. The one part from about 1:30 to 2:00 reminds me of trivium a little. This is a really cool song. Tell us when you add vocals. Awesome job. Keep it up. Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
man that was top notch dude... gets some vocals and i reckon u got a winner there!!!! 10/10 loved it
Thanks man, I'm still not quite happy about the guitars tone though, is it up to par for a demo?

Also, there's still more to come and hopefully, it'll get finished in a few days.
Some men are born great, while others has greatness thrust into them.
dude this sounds amazing, great melodies, how are you recording your guitar? anyways only thing I'd say is with the clean vocals I'd add a compressor, thats about it,

crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8549331#post8549331
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
Hey! Thanks man, did a lot of work on this one but still needs more work. I don't think the vocals need more compressing, it would just sound squashed, I'll go about experimenting thought, thanks.

As for how I recorded the guitars, its through a toneport.
Some men are born great, while others has greatness thrust into them.
Last edited by carousel at Mar 12, 2007,
Quote by carousel
Hey! Thanks man, did a lot of work on this one but still needs more work. I don't think the vocals need more compressing, it would just sound squashed, I'll go about experimenting thought, thanks.

As for how I recorded the guitars, its through a toneport.

...yeah I see what you mean, not compressor, but I think it needs something,
and toneport... I have one of those, but I can't get it to sound like that, You're not using a microphone through the toneport? maybe it's just you don't have an awful guitar like me
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp