Page 1 of 10
so post the kind of musicians your looking for and where you live in california.

okay so i need a drummer and i live in placerville, eldorado county
i need a singer that is good at recording music alone. and not just playing in a garage. I'm a bassist, drummer, and guitarist that writes his own music, but can't sing for shit...i can back-up sing but my voice is not a singing voice. I live in the san fernando valley. SoCal. and the city i live in is West Hills.
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

LIVETODIE180

Oure fader that art in heuenis halowid be thi name ...

Looking for a singer, bassist, drummer, and rythem guitarist. PM me if your interested.
I need a vocalist (a singer, not a growler) who lives in close proximity to Irvine.

Actually, even if you live on the other side of the world, I still could use a singer who'd be willing to record vocals for an album's worth of songs, over the internet
where is irvine compared to SFV?

LIVETODIE180

Looking for a singer, bassist, drummer, and rythem guitarist. PM me if your interested.
^ I'm terribly bad at geography

If it helps at all, Irvine is in Orange County and is like 40 minutes south of LA.
Im a guitarist (2 years, 2 hours a day...not as much anymore though) and a beginning bassist in SFV if any one needs, though i dont do metal in guitar and i dont dress up gothy period. PM me if interested

And SFV is far far FAR away from Irvine. think disneyland from six flags and youll have about the distance from the 2
I love metal BUT! i miss the old school classic rock music. nowadays it's very hard to find that kind of music. I want to revive that style. I was listening to old classic rock and i started thinking. WHAT HAPPENED TO MUSIC!!! if you share this same feeling and live in cali...PM me

LIVETODIE180

I play in a band in Santa Cruz, CA. Looking for a singer for reggae to rock, no metal or screamo bs
Need real young bassist, age 8-15. I live in Ventura.
They don't need to be a master, they just gotta have at least 5-11 months of experience.
The band I play in desperately needs a bassist, they need Roger Waters, John Paul Jones style of bass playing.
My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Vintage Sunburst: Heavily modified.
Line 6 Spider 3 amp.
Marshall Mini amp.
Marshall Slant Cab-Half Stack.
Classic Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EVH Phase 90
EVH Flange
Dude what the hell Im 14
My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Vintage Sunburst: Heavily modified.
Line 6 Spider 3 amp.
Marshall Mini amp.
Marshall Slant Cab-Half Stack.
Classic Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EVH Phase 90
EVH Flange
Quote by The_Pink_Floyd
Dude what the hell Im 14
Eight-year-olds are still pretty damn young
looking for bassist and drummer(18-???) for a metal cover band and blues/rock cover band

So far me and my friend bolth play guitar and we know 4 songs and have about 5 other songs half way done

pm me for more details
I live in Pomona (909, 626 area)
Last edited by deemoe4tweezy at Feb 18, 2007,
I live in Los Angeles and I need a lead guitarist, bassist, and a drummer. I play rhythm guitar and I have a friend who does death metal vocals. We play death metal and thrash.
METAL UP YOUR ASS!
hey were a san diego band (carlsbad/encinitas to be exact) we mainly play grunge + 90's alternative,

influnences include Alice in Chains, Kyuss, Blind Melon, Soundgarden, Husker Du, Stone Temple Pilots e.t.c.

were currently looking for a new drummer, any jazz drummers would be great

check us out at
http://www.myspace.com/sketchybusiness

Thanks,
Boomer
oceanside here!!! i play mostly heavy stuff, but like a ton of genres, not really lookin for anything particular haha just wanted to post finally
Pomona, CA, guitarist looking for any type of musician needed for collaborating with my smooth jazz and soft rock style of playing.
Looking for some people to jam with. Im rather new to the guitar and would like to learn how to jam and improv.

Looking in the Walnut Creek, Concord, Pleasant Hill area.
PM me if interested.
Quote by black parachute
oceanside here!!! i play mostly heavy stuff, but like a ton of genres, not really lookin for anything particular haha just wanted to post finally

does this mean you play drums?
yes yes?
messege me back if you do and lets jam sometime
yeah i think a problem with this thread, everybody just puts what they need, not what they play and if there willing to play
^ Actually, the main problem is that everyone needs a drummer and a vocalist, and no drummers or vocalists are ever available on this site :-/

Which is basically the lifestory of the entire Musicians Ad forum.
i NEED a drummer who lives in Fremont CAli who
1 can play drums really good
2 a person who does not act like a ass

so just pm me ok kool

o ya i play bass and i sing son thats my talents
heh at least nobody is looking for a keyboardist on here yet
on every musicians classified there the most wanted players

i think all keyboardists have left california in fact
^ Meh, on a place like UG, most peepz just want a drummer and vocalist.
well to look for vocalist u have to look in the right place
talk with ppl in the quire and u might find ppl who acually have a good voice
Quote by carlsbad_local
does this mean you play drums?
yes yes?
messege me back if you do and lets jam sometime

no, i play guitar sorry
^Which is why i started bass...im not SRV or Satriani good so its hard to find a band...plus i dont like metal so that about 99% of bands that want ppl in my age range...its so gay
I know huh! I play guitar, but only because I live in an apartment and can't play drums. I never wanted a guitar, I wanted drums, but oh well... At least I play something, right!?
METAL UP YOUR ASS!
Quote by yawn
Everyone plays guitar

tell me about it...i started back when kids made fun of me for it haha
i should just give up and start drums...but then everyone will want me to host and i live in an apartment...screw it im going solo lol
Quote by Vulturous
I know huh! I play guitar, but only because I live in an apartment and can't play drums. I never wanted a guitar, I wanted drums, but oh well... At least I play something, right!?
Same here!
i wish i could play drums, but when i do its beyond horrible...anyways does anyone know of someone selling a decent cab for pretty cheap? (like under $250) in so. cal?
Last edited by black parachute at Mar 2, 2007,