wen drop c tunin... wot strings is it u need to tune and do u need to tune them down half a step or 1 step or wot?
drop all the strings a whole step, then drop the 6th string 1 step further.
When you go back to Elementry School to write, maybe you can learn to read. There is a tuning thread.
Quote by siksofus
When you go back to Elementry School to write, maybe you can learn to read. There is a tuning thread.

!!! Owned.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
y the hell r most of u so fukin moody? i dont feel the need to type fully, maybe its lazyness but who really gives a fuk, its not like nobody can read wot am sayin.

oh and i just really cani be arsed lookin for threads for tunin, cos most of the time wen am searchin for summit i dont find it, so its just easier to to ask.

also "elementary school" is for yanks, am scottish, fuk off
Quote by craig_mccann

that'll explains the hostility in your speech......
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by craig_mccann

So that gives you the right to spell like a fucking fish?

Go eat your potatoes.

...Or was that Ireland???
naw see i spell how i want, i dont do things to suit u, spellin this way is my choice and i dont feel there is any need for u guys to constantly tell me to spell properly, i mean someone always says it every time i say summit.
Quote by toddpens8771
So that gives you the right to spell like a fucking fish?

Go eat your potatoes.

...Or was that Ireland???

You leave us out of it dickhead!

<_<
>_>

*eats potatoes*

Quote by craig_mccann
naw see i spell how i want, i dont do things to suit u, spellin this way is my choice and i dont feel there is any need for u guys to constantly tell me to spell properly, i mean someone always says it every time i say summit.

and us having a go at you because you spell like a retarded baby chimp is our choice, so we're all winners really
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
^ lol sorry. Oh yeah i guess ill translate the above statement. I used babelfish for this...

Scottish ------ "naw see i spell how i want, i dont do things to suit u, spellin this way is my choice and i dont feel there is any need for u guys to constantly tell me to spell properly, i mean someone always says it every time i say summit."

English ------ "Now see I'll spell like a moron, because im 13 and i live in country thats inferior to Djibouti (and yes i used Google for spelling). I dont feel the need to intellectual express myself through proper grammer. oh and summit." (whatever the hell that means)
You guys are way to harsh.
Playing more paintball and reading more books than playing guitar lately.
He has an Eminem avatar. He's probably going to play Limp Bizkit or something...
Quote by k*CMYK
He has an Eminem avatar. He's probably going to play Limp Bizkit or something...

Hmm as I saw it, I though something else... that shows that eminem can cause a huge damage to some one's language style...

//don't be angry but I think you should really take 5 minutes to write the things you wanna write in such a way that others take you seriously
Quote by toddpens8771
^ lol sorry. Oh yeah i guess ill translate the above statement. I used babelfish for this...

Scottish ------ "naw see i spell how i want, i dont do things to suit u, spellin this way is my choice and i dont feel there is any need for u guys to constantly tell me to spell properly, i mean someone always says it every time i say summit."

English ------ "Now see I'll spell like a moron, because im 13 and i live in country thats inferior to Djibouti (and yes i used Google for spelling). I dont feel the need to intellectual express myself through proper grammer. oh and summit." (whatever the hell that means)

Actually, it's 'intellectually', but at least you're doing way better than this random guy who didn't think of how typing "drop C tuning" on google would be less work than posting on this forum.
the kid has special needs, but not because he's scottish. i find it ironic that you americans can bash another country about intelligence and whatnot.

lets see now..

high rank dude: "no friendlies in this area"

pilot: "i see flatbed trucks with orange things on the back, could be enemy rocket launchers?"

high rank dude: "roger, take them out"

<strafing run> <boom, brap brap, death, blood, brains etc>

high rank dude: "oh wait, they're friendlies, lol"

pilot: "LOLSRSLY?"

/applause
scottish people are cool. just because this guy spells like this doesnt mean all scottish guys do. but people, i think this is conserdered a spam thread, so id stop posting.
why does everyone **** off when they're getting owned...ruin everyone's fun...