Anyone else love this show? Anyone know where to get episodes?
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Youtube has most of the funny recent ones plus classic clips, alluc has a few too

That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings

For info how to join the team PM Bombtrack
Last nights was excellent. I felt sorry for the audience guy tho, he looked really lost.

EDIT: I was wondering if anyone knew where to get some of the older vids, because theres lots of episodes with people im a big fan of which arnt on alluc
Quote by Rockstar12345
Last edited by Mechanixx at Feb 15, 2007,
I love that show. Watched Preston walk off it last night, couldn't stop laughing.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Oh Preston, you complete tit.

I love how Ed (the audience guy) got credited, i thought it was more cute than anything
Quote by Mechanixx
EDIT: I was wondering if anyone knew where to get some of the older vids, because theres lots of episodes with people im a big fan of which arnt on alluc

Yeah, I know.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
The Donny episode was great.

Was that the one lat week with the punk who thought he could "banter" with Bill Bailey and co.?

Banter meaning being slaughtered and made to look like a right tit.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
Was that the one lat week with the punk who thought he could "banter" with Bill Bailey and co.?

Banter meaning being slaughtered and made to look like a right tit.
Yeah.
« »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcMiyEt9R08

Here's Preston's walk out bits. Awesome stuff, what a tool to go on a show like that and not expect to be ripped on, let alone being able to stomach it.

Angus Deaton sat through his entire cringe fest when he banged that hooker on Have I got News For You.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Angus Deaton sat through his entire cringe fest when he banged that hooker on Have I got News For You.

I don't think I've seen another half hour of TV where somebody got the piss taken out of them as much as that.

« »
^Lol.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Could someone post a link to that episode?

Donny was a complete bollock...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Simon Amstell reading the sleeve notes from the Ordinary Boys' album...

"All songs written by Preston, apart from 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13 and 15"
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
I don't think I've seen another half hour of TV where somebody got the piss taken out of them as much as that.

That was totally awesome.

And Preston and Danny Tourette are fucking dickheads.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I spent a week in England a few years back... that may be the funniest TV show I've ever seen. I wanted to stay another week just to watch more of that show.
Death to Ovation haters!
I'd rather watch Have I Got News for You really, I just can't stand that simon amstell/anstell/whatever bloke. Much preferred Mark Lamarr.
anyone got a link to that Have I got news for you episode u were all on about?

And like I asked earlier anyone got anywhere to find older episodes?
Quote by Rockstar12345
Check youtube. Look for have i got news for you final show angus.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Mechanixx
anyone got a link to that Have I got news for you episode u were all on about?

And like I asked earlier anyone got anywhere to find older episodes?

Youtube maybe?
Absolute class show, Even the recent Amstell series, not as good as Lamarr but still decent.